VN Ren'Py It Could Be Worse! [2.4.2] [eHellJay]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
kFrb45.jpg

Overview:
If you agree with me that the guy on the left looks like an idiot, you're right: he is! If you agree with me that the girlfriend in front of him looks pretty good, you have good taste! And if you're wondering what the handsome guy behind her is doing there, I suggest you play my very first game: "It could be worse!"​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-10
Release Date: 2023-11-04
Developer: eHellJay - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.4.2
Language: English
Other Games: Think Twice - Debbie
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

50G4Yt.jpg Bop6Fj.jpg llS7Qv.jpg sPhdvb.jpg UoOGb8.jpg x5s2Yg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A game where the guy in the left just caught the girl in the middle letting the guy on the right fondle her insides in the men bathroom .. to which she is ashamed of but would not put a stop to. Really mature of us to game yet another whoring woman getting objectified for naught.
What is there left to say?
To whomever this feels appealing, game on!

Deleted member 4548362

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2022
A game where the guy in the left just caught the girl in the middle letting the guy on the right fondle her insides in the men bathroom .. to which she is ashamed of but would not put a stop to. Really mature of us to game yet another whoring woman getting objectified for naught.
What is there left to say?
To whomever this feels appealing, game on!
Good. What can I say to that?
First of all, you are not entirely wrong!
But I still wonder if you played or just looked at the picture.
Then I copy what I wrote on itch : "Short, unpretentious story in two parts. This is a first attempt, and your feedback would be greatly appreciated. So, please leave me your comments, even if they are critical; we learn from our mistakes… ».
Have mercy!

Deleted member 4548362

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2022
Scenes need a lot of lightning, cant see shit.
Thanks for the comment. I work on a Mac with a very average graphics card. I suspect the Mac's gamma is playing tricks on me. I'm going to pay attention to it anyway. As my next story takes place under the sun and not at night, this should temporarily fix the issue...

Reactions: socacrue

Deleted member 4548362

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2022
is there a way to get to the final scene ? Text option in there but the scene doesn't go further.
You mean the scene in the secluded living room, I guess.
I just checked once again and... you're right. It's a stupid programming error !
As you may see, I'm a real newbie... I fix that and upload a new version.
I just still have to learn how to manage versions...
Many thx !

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
You mean the scene in the secluded living room, I guess.
I just checked once again and... you're right. It's a stupid programming error !
As you may see, I'm a real newbie... I fix that and upload a new version.
I just still have to learn how to manage versions...
Many thx !
Ok now I can progress the scene in the "orange light room", but the last scene doesn't trigger. I have tried many combination with dialogues. Are you sure it can be triggered somehow ?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Good. What can I say to that?
First of all, you are not entirely wrong!
But I still wonder if you played or just looked at the picture.
Then I copy what I wrote on itch : "Short, unpretentious story in two parts. This is a first attempt, and your feedback would be greatly appreciated. So, please leave me your comments, even if they are critical; we learn from our mistakes… ».
Have mercy!
I really enjoyed this and look forward to to the next.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Great premise and nice renders. Unfortunately the English is phrased so that it is impossible to discern the inpact of many of the responses. And there is no indication after the choice as to potential consequences. This makes it all feel a bit random.

Deleted member 4548362

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2022
Should there be an NTR tag?

There are different types of NTR
This looks NTR like where the boyfriend doesnt know.
Thats the only NTR type I like by the way.
Hope she's not too easy or slutty and resists a bit.
How can I put it?
This story is so short that it only contains about 100 screens (often cut in half). It only aims to train me, perhaps by entertaining you. As a result, there are two possibilities: either she resists or she gives in. If she resists, I will frustrate half of the players who will resent me for having led them on, or she succumbs and I will frustrate the other half who do not like easy women (like me, by the way).
Someone once told me: choosing is never a mistake, not choosing is. I chose!
See you in part 2?

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes