Italian Site Stealing Most Devs Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Hi All,

I was not sure where to post this, so, Mods please move it if it is in the wrong place.

I found a site in Italy while surfing around, it has most Devs games on it, renamed, and is selling them also some full some in episodes.

I heard one Dev asked them to take down his game and he got a, well, not nice reply from them.

I mean Dating My Daughter is mixed in with Melody as a series of the game Melody, I also saw Depraved Awakening renamed as something else, just to name a few games.

So Devs You all need to step up if You want to stop this bs happening to your games now and in the future.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

Reactions: DrackDrap

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi All,

I was not sure where to post this, so, Mods please move it if it is in the wrong place.

I found a site in Italy while surfing around, it has most Devs games on it, renamed, and is selling them also some full some in episodes.

I heard one Dev asked them to take down his game and he got a, well, not nice reply from them.

I mean Dating My Daughter is mixed in with Melody as a series of the game Melody, I also saw Depraved Awakening renamed as something else, just to name a few games.

So Devs You all need to step up if You want to stop this bs happening to your games now and in the future.

Thanks for letting the community know, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.