4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
i dont think thes the problem
i tried use older back up save where i have Kaede LV3 and Hikaru, Hinata, Tomo, Yuzu LV2
but nothing changet after i get to lv3 for Hinata or Tomo still no ending scene
Yeah, Kaede has highest priority for ending so nothing should change unless you get bad ending since bad endings have higher priority than good ones.

Reactions: helllbooy

helllbooy

Nov 12, 2017
according to wiki:

Kaede's good ending is considered to be default and its first part (before credits) is ALWAYS going to play out regardless of which good ending you trigger.
and as I experienced it is so
when it start with kaede scene it follows with any other girl for example Yuzu and Hikaru in my case (dependig on save i use)

i know bad ending have higher priority i already finished this part once
but i don't trigger group mode in this game play everything LV0 on group mode

rednekroketeer

Enigma wrapped Conundrum with Awkward shroud
Donor
Jan 7, 2018
I installed according to OP instructions, and now my PC won't boot. I'm writing this from my phone. Tried DISM and CHKDSK, both failed. Will not boot into safe mode. Any suggestions? It's the latest Win 10 insider build. I dual boot with Kubuntu on a separate drive, gonna see if it will boot and do some tinkering after work this afternoon.

dj_05

Nov 4, 2017
anyone have crash issue when ingame.i tried to follow tomo from the platform and the game crash any fix from this problem

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
I have some problems with the game.

- With Update 2.10 my PC keeps restarting when I try to start the .exe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- With update 1.10 the menu is in English the texts and the game menu is unfortunately not.

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Can someone please share just the 100% save folder? I accidentally deleted it cuz it was in a location my cleaner scans....before I had the chance to put them in the proper place lol. I really don't want to have to download the whole thing again

dv322away

Jul 30, 2018
help getting tomo ending. don't know what's the last flag to do. already got the swimsuit. dialogue left are she is obedient and when going to public toilet. also taiyou keeps on pestering me for a 3p. the only ending i have is yuzu.

NuclearWinter

Jul 28, 2017
I tried installing it, but my mouse cursor won't show up. Pretty sure I followed the instructions so I don't know what's going on with it.

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Whenever I get Yuzu the game suddenly close, I was wondering if there a fix for my problem? It annoying because i got most of the others girls to level 2 and want to get her up there before i get to the endings.

mewsteel

Dec 11, 2019
alguno a tenido problemas en llegar a tomo al nivel 3 en la version 2.10 cuando salio el juego lei en un foro q ella tiene un bug q no la permite subir pero tengo a las demas en el maximo

para instalar sin problemas
1- instalar el juego
2- copiar los update 1.10 y 2.0 a la carpeta del juego
3-ejecutar el juego antes de instalar los parches de traduccion y uncesure
4- instarlar parches 1.10 y 2.10
5- disfrutar el juego

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
alguno a tenido problemas en llegar a tomo al nivel 3 en la version 2.10 cuando salio el juego lei en un foro q ella tiene un bug q no la permite subir pero tengo a las demas en el maximo

para instalar sin problemas
1- instalar el juego
2- copiar los update 1.10 y 2.0 a la carpeta del juego
3-ejecutar el juego antes de instalar los parches de traduccion y uncesure
4- instarlar parches 1.10 y 2.10
5- disfrutar el juego
Never had trouble with Tomo. Alwas unloked everything.
Im always stuck on Yuzu tough.

Nunca tuve problemas con Tomo. Siempre pude desbloquear todo.
Pero siempre me quedé atascado con Yuzu.

mewsteel

Dec 11, 2019
Never had trouble with Tomo. Alwas unloked everything.
Im always stuck on Yuzu tough.

Nunca tuve problemas con Tomo. Siempre pude desbloquear todo.
Pero siempre me quedé atascado con Yuzu.
A ok pero que versión del juego usastes

Bakuru

May 20, 2019
this is my third time downloading this and attempting to install last few times the exe went missing

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote