4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE237328_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Your cousin, Rui Utsutsumi, has suddenly moved to the apartment next door. Although she was only a small girl when you last saw her, she’s grown up to be a surprisingly pretty woman. Living by herself, you are the only relative she can rely on in her new life…​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-28
Release Date: 2018-10-26
Developer: Real -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.13
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
thanks to T-J

cg02_01.png cg02_02.png cg02_03.png cg02_04.png cg03_01.png cg03_02.png cg03_03.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
You can play it without VR. The menu suggested that it supports Oculus and Vive for VR. The movement without VR takes some getting used to. You use your Mouse to turn the camera and you are basically just floating around and move with WASD and QE to move up or down. You interact with Left Click, but since you also look around with the Mouse it makes interacting with what you want a challenge.

Reactions: cooldude33

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
I kinda dont get it. U can undress her and she has some random encounters/happenings when shes stretching to aircon or bending down to look for something under the couch.
you can grope her a little bit in this situations and there are the "talk" options that are somewhat useless.

how do u trigger any h-scene?

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Oh boy its the lightsaber dick again. Hopefully somebody finds a way to uncensor that.
Working on it ;)

*Edit
They split the assets up into a separate file loading system. Format is .sav, and I have no clue how to extract them.
Key components are not found in the standard unity assets, this uncensor will not be done by me , sorry.

Last edited:

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
So, I played around with it some more:
Controls:
WASDQE - Move around
Mouse - Look around
Left Mouse Button - Interact (on mouse cursor's location)
Right Mouse Button - Open Submenu/Skip

Initially you can only change her clothes and hairstyle, as well as take part in some non-H talks. After spending some time, talking with her and picking choices that don't make you a pervert (also not touching her weirdly), she will confess and you can start going out with her. After that point you have access to all of the H-scenes with her. Shouldn't take more than 20 minutes.

Overall the animations are really bad, the dick model and censure is just disgustingly bad. You might have some fun with it if you actually have a VR headset, if not, then there are better things to play.
Have Fun with it!

Reactions: cooldude33

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
If the camera begins to get fucky, press 'R' to reset it

Does anyone know how to remove semen off her skin after a session?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes