Unity - Completed - ItazuraVR [v1.13 + DLC ] [Real]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

I played the 1.13 completed version on my Quest 3 headset.

The game was a bit frustrating at first, making me think that it could be a one or two star game, but I'm glad that I stuck with it.

In the beginning, it's just extremely quick clips followed by kicking you to your SteamVR environment, and then back to another extremely quick clip, and back to your SteamVR environment, and repeat dozens of times. Just you listening to her talk and keep getting short conversation clips and getting kicked to the SteamVR environment for it to load the next clip. Also, I would always be looking like 40 degrees to the right of her even though I used the Oculus home button to reset my view. So I learned to just rotate my head to the right 45 degrees and hold down the Oculus home button and that helped make it so that I was always facing and looking at her.

If you stick with just listening to her talk, clip after flip, she eventually confesses her love for you and how she wants you and her to be a couple and she will give you her virginity and always keep you satisfied.

Then you get to have sex with her and the sex is good. By pressing the B button you can take off her clothes and change sex positions. After the sex is done, you can pull up the sex menu again by pressing B and even do more things like change her outfit, change her hair, and do other activities like exercise together.

She has a LOT of lines, which is a really good thing. I like it when a female can say more than one, two, or three things. Her voice is pleasant and she has a lot of great facial expressions that match her feelings and thoughts when she speaks.

Sometimes the game would glitch like I would be too high up off the ground or I'd be sunk too low, but I think it fixes itself and I think sometimes you can adjust your avatar height by tilting the joystick up/down.

You can also skip her conversation by holding B for a while.

She's good looking and it's like living with an actual girl and spending time with her and talking to her. It reminds me of when I was around 24 years old living with my 19 year old ex girlfriend.

Sure, the game could be better, but it's nicely made compared to just about every other adult PCVR and Quest standalone game I've tried. I will go ahead and give it five stars instead of four stars, despite its flaws, because I gave another game four stars and this was was definitely better because you could actually interact with the girl instead of it just being one long video (instead of a game).
  2. 3.00 star(s)

grobulos

the Game is made for Vr, but its written you can do it without. thats not true. You need VR. i was not able after 90 minutes more todo than tickel and fan and massage and give gifts.

For a game Vr what i know it good. no idea what i have todo

Grafic is ok, sound is japanese ( of course )

Animation is ok

a good game for an headset, i give 3 stars for and average fun. for using you headgear made and funny

worthy to get you gear out from cellar