VN [itch.io] Destinor [V.0]

Mar 21, 2023
New Project (11).png

My game is still in its early stages, and I’m just getting started. I want people in the forum to help me build the game by telling me what they want to do in each scene. This way, I can create the game according to their desires. Of course, the consequences of their actions will align with what's realistically possible. I'm open to all kinds of requests, whether good or evil.

My game will be playable directly on itch.io without needing to download anything. It’s about multiple worlds, like the medieval era, the present day, and a world destroyed by ghosts. Players will be able to do anything they want.

I feel like developing the game in real-time and uploading new scenes as they're requested by players keeps me motivated and makes sure I’m building what the players truly want, rather than creating everything by myself and releasing updates in chunks.

You can also send me character designs that you want in the game, and I’ll make them resemble what you send over.

( Don't click it yet. )

Iphone/Win/Linux / Mac /IOS

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Content idea
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1.png 6 (1).png 0.1 (1).png 10.png 0.10.png 1.png 0.8.png 2.png 8.png

Last edited:

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Any syno or content that you will put anyway?
If i would wish anything i would ask a clingy emo/scene girl and foot content :KEK:
Anyway good luck mate!

ftlv261

Apr 19, 2024
It seems like you are canvasing for ideas for your storylines, and also looking for ideas for characters. I already spoke with you in the other thread about the "unknowning snowball" stuff. But I had another idea as well.

Something I really like but rarely see in these games is when the MC is blackmailed by one of his wifes/girlfriends best friends. The first time I saw it was in "SQ Cruise Ship" where the MC's girlfriend's best friend texts the MC from time to time. One day she finds out that he has a picture of him feminized that his girlfriend doesn't know about. She threatens to tell the MC's girlfriend about it unless he sends her more pictures of him dressed up like a girl, and she also demands money from him.

It doesn't have to be sissification, (although i do like that), but just the generic scenario of the girlfriend's best friend blackmailing the MC is super hot to me.