itch.io "most recent" section

LustRaider

Dec 14, 2023
Don't know if this is the right place for the question, but here it goes.
I just recently posted my game to itch.io, and noticed that some games pop back up in the "most recent" section every day, but judging by the comments the game was first released months ago. I guess developers somehow update the game, and it gets added on top of the list again.
Does anyone know how this works? When I make an update to my game with some new content, how do I upload it again to be listed in the "most recent" section?

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Don't know if this is the right place for the question, but here it goes.
I just recently posted my game to itch.io, and noticed that some games pop back up in the "most recent" section every day, but judging by the comments the game was first released months ago. I guess developers somehow update the game, and it gets added on top of the list again.
Does anyone know how this works? When I make an update to my game with some new content, how do I upload it again to be listed in the "most recent" section?
This may be more of a question for the itch.io web development team. However, with that said, I found a self-help article on itch.io's documentation page that goes into more detail.

Namely, the excerpt from the aforecited self-help article may prove useful in reviewing

1702943764471.png