VN Complete Itsu made mo Musuko no Mama ja Irarenai! 2

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
title cg.png

Hello, Red Eye here this will be my new project I think this game has around 6k-ish lines I only took a quick look lol.

I'll try to work on it as fast as I can I do love this game series so I have plenty of motivation for this one ;)

As usual, I'll post a partial here as well as a link to the full version on Patreon.

This project has been completed.

Paid

Free

Last edited:

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
Hey, so I finished around 10% of the game basically the first scene and the intro if anyone is interested in early access here's a link.

this is public so you can view it without paying :)
the full thing will be locked to Patreons only though. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GoldenBoy_69

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
Hello, so an Update for this.

translation wise I'm not super deep about 15%, sorry if anyone was waiting hopelessly for this I kinda went off on another game and just came back to finish this.

On the bright side today I finished the Menus I did almost everything except things I couldn't edit without messing up the picture too much I think about 95% of the interface is now in English as you can see from the pics I only left those little boxes cuz you can't edit them while keeping the pic looking normal.

Hope you guys appreciate the effort Until the next update I'll probably post again when I reach 50% for the Partial.

Oh, BTW after a bit of tinkering I went with Tahoma for the font works great for this game

1669331914257.png

1669332036774.png

1669332145288.png
1669332237933.png

1669332298686.png

Last edited:

tales99

Aug 1, 2021
awesome bro, thanks you for your hard work, after of this project, what other vn will you translate? some more of anim or other developer?? just for curiosity

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
awesome bro, thanks you for your hard work, after of this project, what other vn will you translate? some more of anim or other developer?? just for curiosity
I'm working on a bunch of games other than this but just a tiny bit since this is my main focus right now

My personal interest is in MILFs so I'll probably do lots of those games whenever I see art I like other than that people can make requests via Patreon on specific games they want.

My goal right now is to release a game every 10-14 days.

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019
I'm working on a bunch of games other than this but just a tiny bit since this is my main focus right now

My personal interest is in MILFs so I'll probably do lots of those games whenever I see art I like other than that people can make requests via Patreon on specific games they want.

My goal right now is to release a game every 10-14 days.
Better tool for Kaguya engine ;), and since vrm.arc not only has .alp but it also has .bmp so be careful

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
Better tool for Kaguya engine ;), and since vrm.arc not only has .alp but it also has .bmp so be careful
So not sure if you noticed or not but the analysis tool found 13 trojans in this file so sorry not gonna touch that

if this isn't intentional then you need to run an antivirus on your computer and clean it

if this is what you were trying to send me

then I already have it and I haven't found another tool when it comes to Kaguya games and as I said right now I can do the translation just fine with this MSG tool though I haven't looked into how to do line breaks or the other one which turns the pics from .alp to .png or something like that, I even forgot really I've been looking to way too many tools when it comes to this lol.

My definite next game is a small Christmas-themed one not gonna spoil it and just gonna leave you guessing :devilish: hopefully I can finish it before Christmas cuz I'm cheesy like that lol.

Aug 8, 2021
Truly a Man of Culture, I see.
I have this couple of recommendations to you:

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019
So not sure if you noticed or not but the analysis tool found 13 trojans in this file so sorry not gonna touch that

if this isn't intentional then you need to run an antivirus on your computer and clean it

if this is what you were trying to send me

then I already have it and I haven't found another tool when it comes to Kaguya games and as I said right now I can do the translation just fine with this MSG tool though I haven't looked into how to do line breaks or the other one which turns the pics from .alp to .png or something like that, I even forgot really I've been looking to way too many tools when it comes to this lol.

My definite next game is a small Christmas-themed one not gonna spoil it and just gonna leave you guessing :devilish: hopefully I can finish it before Christmas cuz I'm cheesy like that lol.
No, guess F95 prevent you download unwanted exe. I'll upload to drive. It's your choice to use it or not, the tool can auto line break for you.
1669769456838.png
1669769548834.png
1669769583701.png

Last edited:
  • Wow

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
No, guess F95 prevent you download unwanted exe. I'll upload to drive. It's your choice to use it or not, the tool can auto line break for you.
View attachment 2203353
View attachment 2203365
View attachment 2203372
K I took a look this is basically the same tool only yours has compiled .exe with them and .bat for ease of use but anyways thanks for sharing oh BTW if you have some tech know-how with this stuff I have an old game that I need to find tools for

it's got some weird .spt file VNTools can't extract it and that's the only .spt extractor I know of if you can help me with this really is appreciated

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
Hey guys I have a question for anyone who is interested in reading this, this kid Ren is a big fat NERD and is using a lot of medical descriptions when he thinks, I'm kinda going back and forth about whether I should keep that in or not, like for example "corpus spongiosum" you can google that if you want.

TLDR; it's the soft tissue inside the dick so would you want that to stay as "corpus spongiosum" or turned into something more readable for the layman it kinda takes away from the character but I also understand the frustration of running into words you don't know every 10 lines of a sex scene.

Last edited:

Htrixp0wner

Jan 26, 2018
Hey guys I have a question for anyone who is interested in reading this, this kid Ren is a big fat NERD and is using a lot of medical descriptions when he thinks, I'm kinda going back and forth about whether I should keep that in or not, like for example "corpus spongiosum" you can google that if you want.

TLDR; it's the soft tissue inside the dick so would you want that to stay as "corpus spongiosum" or turned into something more readable for the layman it kinda takes away from the character but I also understand the frustration of running into words you don't know every 10 lines of a sex scene.
I mean we can always google but I guess a simple readable would hurt the brain less ahah

Reactions: poketoke

Htrixp0wner

Jan 26, 2018
Thanks for translating this I played this awhile ago with so bad mtl programs and love the scenes in this knowing that ur doing a good translation makes me happy :) keep up good work

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
Hey guys, I bring you the final partial for this game it has 8 scenes fully translated as well as all the menus

Instructions
1- back up your files
2- copy past the files into the game directory
3- change the font into Tahoma for the word wrapping to work
4- enjoy playing the game

This concludes the free portion so if you want the full thing or just want to support me you can find it on (The full version isn't out for this yet)

Last edited:

Htrixp0wner

Jan 26, 2018
Hey guys, I bring you the final partial for this game it has 8 scenes fully translated as well as all the menus

Instructions
1- back up your files
2- copy past the files into the game directory
3- change the font into Tahoma for the word wrapping to work
4- enjoy playing the game

This concludes the free portion so if you want the full thing or just want to support me you can find it on or (The full version isn't out for this yet)
WILL U POST AGAIN WHEN THE FULL VERSION TRANSLATION IS AVAILABLE ON BMC ??

Last edited by a moderator: