Collection Pinup ITZAH Collection [2024-09-14] [Itzah]

Geroma

Mar 5, 2020
post-image-9krZp5vDQMg.gif

Overview:
ITZAH is a 2D pixel artist who makes wallpapers of characters from Pokémon, Mario, Xenoblade Chronicles and more

Updated: 2024-09-14
Artist: ITZAH - - - -
- - - -
Censorship: No
Language:
Resolution:
Content: 1000+ Images (Alternate Versions), 56 PSDs
Length: 1000+ Videos (Alternate Versions)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:

Download
Collection (Folder): - - -
Collection (Zipped): - - - -

post-image-b8aJbW8OBa2.gif post-image-6Qa8gbP8wM9.gif post-image-zjrmk5JWWMD.gif post-image-vLadQD0WXrk.gif post-image-8yrxO9qX3aE.gif post-image-PVaDwqEe7Mb.gif post-image-qXMOAqqv2rl.gif post-image-QERNA0PwErD.gif post-image-wvaeWwAomRz.gif post-image-AZrKeWoxdM5.gif post-image-qXMOAWwP2rl.gif post-image-k3R9ge7EWaG.gif post-image-8JaGEWBQkRL.gif

Thank you @RustyShackled for sharing some of the collection.

Last edited:

Geroma

Mar 5, 2020
What app would be best for viewing the downloaded .zip folders on Android?
I don't have an android so I would not know, but I believe the file app in both iphones and androids is able to extract stuff from a zip file

Reactions: csnzone

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
What would be some good alternatives? Also the Gofile one should be public now
I rename Zelda to just " Princess" for all artists, just to be sure, she's the reason 99% of the time.
but, if you wanna do more, do all-in-one folder under just artist's name, or 2 folders - pokemon girls and others, again under artist's name.

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
I rename Zelda to just " Princess" for all artists, just to be sure, she's the reason 99% of the time.
but, if you wanna do more, do all-in-one folder under just artist's name, or 2 folders - pokemon girls and others, again under artist's name.
this is the reason you're the goat man. actually doing god's work

Reactions: LordLegolas

Geroma

Mar 5, 2020
Ok links have been updated to fix possible DMCA issues as well as a new link to mediafire has been added. now it is just a singular zip file

Last edited:

xnbxb

Oct 24, 2021
RustyShackled thanks for uploading. Do you have these?

Geroma

Mar 5, 2020
RustyShackled thanks for uploading. Do you have these?

At the moment no, only way to get them at the moment is buy upping to tier 5 on their patreon or buying them directly from ko-fi, might do that eventually

Reactions: xnbxb

UnknownA

Jan 10, 2019
sq3-variants-nsfw-Palutena-sunset.gif Palutena's set has gone live for Tier 5 subscribers or a $30 tip on Ko-Fi. They posted this teaser in their Discord. Next set will be Sonia from Pokemon.

Reactions: Death69inc