• I'm a rock. Leave me alone.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Woof

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

einstudios

Sep 1, 2022
Hello everyone. I'm an indie game dev that has been developing adult vns on and off. Some of my projects had been on hiatus due to the lack of player interest. But I learned that I needed to expose my games more. Hopefully, I would be able to generate interest in my upcoming game by interacting with this community more. Anyway, I realize a lot of people here are also developing Adult VNs. I hope I'm not being cringe when I say I hope we could get along.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Welcome, honestly this is a great place to expose your games depending on what you want out of it. Keep in mind that it's a pirate site, so even if you don't actually post your games here, they might end up here anyway, paid or not. That doesn't mean you won't find people here who like to throw money at developers they like, just that the majority of people are here for free games (IMO anyway)

If you just want to see what people think of them and don't care whether people pay for them, you're pretty much guaranteed to get people here who will at least try it. If you decide you want to release your game here, make a thread in the game requests section (Following the correct format. https://f95zone.to/threads/game-requesting-rules-2018-august-09.36/). Eventually an uploader or mod or someone will move it to the actual games list (Under most circumstances).

If you have a patreon or anything like that, you may want to put it in your profile or signature or something.

Good luck :D

Reactions: einstudios