Seeking I've been having a hard time finding a game that interests me and could use some help

KN1GHT

Nov 5, 2020
As the title states, I've hit a wall when it comes to new content to play and I'm having no luck finding anything. I love games like "Max the Elf", "Degrees of Lewdity", "Third Crisis", and "Carnal Instinct" to name a few to help with suggestions (a massive fan of corruption games and I do not like censored games at all!). I'm not a huge fan of VN's unless they are similar to "House Party". I would appreciate any help from one gamer to another lol.

Last edited:

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
I've played all 4 that you listed and they don't have much in common:

Max the Elf is a sidescroller with repetitive gameplay and you need to lose (or at least lose time and risk losing) in order to see lewd content. Futa character.

Degrees of Lewdity is a sandbox where you either get raped every 5 seconds or try to avoid it. Character creator.

Third Crisis is a mix of turn-based-combat with a generic "corruption" grind system. Lewd content is triggered mostly by side events and cutscenes, rather than being part of the gameplay itself. Female character.

Carnal Instinct is an open-ish world RPG where you can complete quests on one hand, and on the other you just wander around and trigger lewd events at will. Female character with the possibility of turning her futa.

If you mention what you love of each of these games, it may be easier finding something that you may like.