I've been unable to access the site from my main connection for about 30 minutes now. VPN works though.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
As it says in the title. I've never had this issue before. I tried clearing my cookies etc... but nothing seems to be fixing it.

Any help that can be given would be appreciated.

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
As it says in the title. I've never had this issue before. I tried clearing my cookies etc... but nothing seems to be fixing it.
This would more appropriately be in Site Problems.

I suspect this is more DDoS-Guard type fun. I had opened a number of tabs in succession which in turn spawned a bunch of connections to the site at the same time. Half the tabs timed-out and any further connection attempt also timed out.

I'm guessing the IP got flagged. It started working again for me several hours later (still a vast improvement VS the last week+ with only the DDoS-Guard reachable).

Reactions: Hakkira

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
This would more appropriately be in Site Problems.
Apologies. I wasn't sure where to post it.

I suspect this is more DDoS-Guard type fun. I had opened a number of tabs in succession which in turn spawned a bunch of connections to the site at the same time. Half the tabs timed-out and any further connection attempt also timed out.

I'm guessing the IP got flagged. It started working again for me several hours later (still a vast improvement VS the last week+ with only the DDoS-Guard reachable).
Yeah, I'm guessing this was my issue maybe, a false flag, because it's back to normal now. Thanks for responding!