I've made a first little step

Cheka

Sep 11, 2020
Hi, today I've made my first steps into Ren'Py-Programming. How can I made a little upload, to show what I've done?

Looking forward to your answers

Checka ;)

Reactions: Kro147

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
If you only want to show the code, and you've kept things simple, you could upload the script.rpy file here as an attachment. Just use reply, then the "attach files" button at the bottom left of the editor box.

Alternatively, you could reply here... then when you're ready to type... press the button on the forum editor toolbar that looks like three dots and a down arrow ( ...v ) - it's "insert {something}", pick "code" from the dropdown list, change the language to "Other -> Python" and copy/paste your code into the box, then hit "Continue"... it will post your code in a box that keeps the important stuff, like indenting.

If you want to show off your whole "game" so far, then you need to use the RenPy launcher to [BUILD] the project. That will create a .ZIP file containing a playable version of your game. Upload that to one of the approved file hosting services recommended by F95, then post the link to the uploaded file wherever you like.

There are extra steps and rules you need to follow if you want to actual "release" your game onto F95's latest games list - but it doesn't sound like you're at that stage yet.

Cheka

Sep 11, 2020
It is in early development... have a small story... in german language ('cause my english isn't good enough for complete conversations)... and it's about 5 minutes of gameplay...

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
just translate your text with google translator to japanese, then jap to English. put on your post it is Machine translated.let the people Enjoy (yes, it is a bit troll)

Reactions: Cheka