Identify Ive seen this game posted here...somewhere..

Sep 12, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to try to assist. Im looking for a 3D (Im assuming open world) game...it has monsters///furries// umm....i remember seeing a screenshot of a sex scene which takes place inside of a corral. The game is NOT breeders of the Neph. I was searching for pokemon-type games...3d...someone helped me find Leaf on fire and then THIS game also was recommended....but i cannot for the life of me remember its name nor can i locate it again. If memory serves...it started with an "A". I know....not a lot to go on.....wish i had more clues.

Thank you for any assistance.

Mar 5, 2020
I believe you're thinking of Adventurous Monster Breeder. It has a thread on this site, but has not been updated here since it introduced loli monsters. I came across it on another site two years ago. It certainly had BotN elements to it... but I couldn't discover much about it since I had a slower PC then...

Sep 12, 2017
Thank you for replying, sadly that is not the one i'm trying to find again. The one I'm thinking of...is open world...3d...and i remember seeing a screenshot of a female and a nonhuman creature...in a fenced in circled area outside ...but it is NOT B.O.T.N. I really believe it started whith an "A". I know...not a lot info...i've tried searching alphabetically...i've tried the open world tag, mmo tag, 3d tag.. I wish i could retrace my steps. :(