Daz iWave Panythose problem

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Ok, my problem isn't really a problem but i don't like the tiling of it.
I played with the tiling but it didn't look any better. So i think its something else.

See the screen shot. Screenshot 2024-09-01 161506.png This looks not fine, like in real fabric but quite strange. Is there a way to alleviate that problem in some way?

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I honestly can't see any problem in your screenshot. But maybe I'm not a pantyhose connoisseur...

Anything with a fine repeating pattern has a risk of looking ugly in a pixel representation due to something called the Moire effect. If you have not encountered that before look it up in wikipedia or something. There's not much you can do unfortunately other than blur the area/the texture a bit AFAIK.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I honestly can't see any problem in your screenshot. But maybe I'm not a pantyhose connoisseur...

Anything with a fine repeating pattern has a risk of looking ugly in a pixel representation due to something called the Moire effect. If you have not encountered that before look it up in wikipedia or something. There's not much you can do unfortunately other than blur the area/the texture a bit AFAIK.
Again, something new learned. \o/

I wasn't sure, thinking i applied it wrong or that you dial it down. I tried that actually but it won't change. So i'll guess its normal.