Izumi Quest W

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After specific request since i worked on the original Izumi quest:
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 including scripts
and delightfully awful pictures I made to translate the menus and character names. :KEK:

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I got this error when I put the file into the www folder
I can only guess that your download source is different/incomplete compared to the one I based the DMTL on. I always check my stuff for at least 5 minutes, so startup errors shouldn't be happening in any of my DMTLs.
The source I had for this game is dead, and because of space restraints I did not keep it archived, so I couldn't even test it now, or redirect you to the correct version. :(

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
SXS hentai is acting wonky for me where I try to go on the website and it keeps redirecting me to an entirely different website. I went to a different website and I assumed that was the case. If I had finished downloading that version, I probably wouldn't have gotten the error.

If I bought it on DLSite, would the patch work? :unsure:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
SXS hentai is acting wonky for me where I try to go on the website and it keeps redirecting me to an entirely different website. I went to a different website and I assumed that was the case. If I had finished downloading that version, I probably wouldn't have gotten the error.

If I bought it on DLSite, would the patch work? :unsure:
I don't see any update notes on dlsite so that should still be the same release version and work.

But honestly if it doesn't, then the DMTL failed, because my stuff isn't supposed to be just for niche pirate versions.

So should you decide to buy it, and should the DMTL still not work, send me that version, and I will remake the DMTL specifically for it.