VN - Others - Completed - Jabara Princess [Steam] [ABALONE KISS]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Blorg dog

The translation is super bad, but fuck I love the scenes. And really, that's all you need to know.
    If you love monster/tentacle scenes, it's worth getting a 100% save and seeing them. Don't bother reading it, it's just not worth it.

There isn't much to talk about regarding the corruption as well. Basically pick a girl, pick how heavily you want to corrupt her, repeat. There's no reason to not go fully into one girl and picking the wrong girl to corrupt gives you a "bad" end where
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Illidan No Women 10000

Hello! It's me, Illidan! Lately i write reviews pretty quickly.... Anyway, i played this VN and got all endings. I can easily say that it's.... GARBAGE. Eh.... I will rate it by such categories : Translation, story, hscenes

---------

Translation 1/5 - Holy fuck... This MTL is terrible... ChatGPT 4.0 or 3.5 dude MTL was 100 times better

Story 1/5 - Very boring and stupid story, i read fully all first 3 days and didn't find anything interesting. I also read endings and... It was also bad... When you already corrupted one girl and made her brown, you make scales somewhat similar and... YOU GET NORMAL ENDING AND SHE BECAMES WHITE AGAIN. How tf she undones corruption? Idkn... Seems like they didn't think of such thing

Hscenes 1-3/5 - Well... I never placed 1 or 3 for Hscenes category. You want to ask me, why i put such a low rating? Well... Because there is mostly hardcore stuff, which might be bad for normal peeps. Also there isn't much scenes and in last days, you will see repeating scenes, which are meant to tilt one side further or to make it equal

Conclusion 1/5 - Absolutely terrible VN, which was made for quick cash, as someone said in commentaries. Scenes also were pretty bad and they can be considered gross for many people. Don't bother reading this VN or loading save, to see hscenes.