EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title.png

Overview:
At the crossroads of all universes, shrouded in Fogs stands Eternal Rome, a city of fortunes and calamities, opulence and crushing poverty. Human life is cheap, but its worth can be calculated precisely. Especially by those of the Slaver's Guild. This is a dirty business, and business is booming.

Step into the shoes of a slave trainer. Acquire unique girls with different personalities. Bend them to your will and remake them as you see fit. Then sell them for shining sparks and become rich, or keep them as your trophies. Only you can decide, for you are their sovereign master. You, the Jack-o-nine-tails!​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-23
Release Date: 2022-10-23
Original Title: Валет Плетей
Developers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Censored: No
Language: English
Version: 2.2.3

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Roadmap:

DOWNLOAD

Win:
- - -

Patches:

EXTRAS

Dev' version - Linux Version - Compressed version - Modding guide - Beginner's Guide -

Desktop Screenshot 2020.10.24 - 02.29.56.76.png 2.png 3.png 6.jpg 4.png 7.jpg

Last edited:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Thanks for this!

Of the three images pack which one is the best?
MasterNoName covers a lot more than other but quality not as good as Oslow. I used both packs to replace the images, cause in first pack doesn't cover all images so I applied MasternoName then Oslow pack to pick up better ones from his pack

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for this!

Of the three images pack which one is the best?
If you can, download them both and do a split screen where you can compare thumbnails and combine them into your own pack. Then back up the resulting image pack into an archive and stash it. That's what I did. I had a combo of grimdark/masternoname/oslow. The top 2 were grimdark and oslow with masternoname picking up where the other 2 left off. They all have slightly different flavors of the image files that the game calls for.
Make absolutely certain that you preserve the folder structure and don't alter the names of the files or the folders.

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
I uploaded a cheat QSP file:
- lots of money
- better slaves at the auction house
- sandbox mode with best player skills (I didn't change the other modes since I just play sandbox for now)
- help with current slave obedience every new day
- player never runs out of energy

There's a bunch of things I haven't done ingame like racing/fighting/quests, etc. so I only did cheats for what I experienced so far (buying, training slaves)

Put it in the 'game' subfolder

note: it seems saves are not compatible with different QSP files (loading a save will not do anything), so you'll probably have to start fresh with this cheat file.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Is this game can be cheat with CE ? ... If ti can, how to target the money ?
I want to cheat but only money, no success.
unless someone else has done that the only cheat done at the moment is post above yours which is also placed in OP

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
unless someone else has done that the only cheat done at the moment is post above yours which is also placed in OP
I've tried, but the cheat are too OP. Buying a slave can be Insta delivers too buyers. Progression is death.
If only OP can cheat Money only, I would be happy.

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
You can use the save editor I made here =>

Variable name is sparks. It's slow as hell with save from this games tho, I'm working on this.

Ankosh

Aug 15, 2016
I've tried, but the cheat are too OP. Buying a slave can be Insta delivers too buyers. Progression is death.
If only OP can cheat Money only, I would be happy.
What are you talking about bro ? its so easy to cheat money. Open the game and get a slave anyway you want then open Cheat engine and then attach it to (( Jack.exe )) NOT (( jack-o-nine-tails.exe )) and then search for the money value on 4bytes after buy anything then rescan with the new money value it will be there change it to how much you like after that .
hope that help you

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
What are you talking about bro ? its so easy to cheat money. Open the game and get a slave anyway you want then open Cheat engine and then attach it to (( Jack.exe )) NOT (( jack-o-nine-tails.exe )) and then search for the money value on 4bytes after buy anything then rescan with the new money value it will be there change it to how much you like after that .
hope that help you
Wow, txs for this :D . I didn't notice there's Jack.exe , no wonder I find in wrong place ( jack-o-nine-tails.exe ).

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So question: is there any way to improve your own stats?

Ankosh

Aug 15, 2016
Yes you can and i think what you mean is skills. when you get a new slave DONT send her to school or bring a personal trainer you need to help her your self to increase your skills while you do it. every time you teach her a skill like nursing or a sexual skill like BG you get some exp points to that skill your self keep training here tell you cant anymore (training grayed) then you can take here to school to max that skill for her in the mean time i think you get some exp points to for that skill ( iam not sure i remember right). Anyway the most important skill that you need to raise as soon as you can for your slave is (Sports and Fitness) cos that will get here more stamina that mean she can do more action in a day.

Hope that help if you need something els i will try to answer if i know :p

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Yes you can and i think what you mean is skills. when you get a new slave DONT send her to school or bring a personal trainer you need to help her your self to increase your skills while you do it. every time you teach her a skill like nursing or a sexual skill like BG you get some exp points to that skill your self keep training here tell you cant anymore (training grayed) then you can take here to school to max that skill for her in the mean time i think you get some exp points to for that skill ( iam not sure i remember right). Anyway the most important skill that you need to raise as soon as you can for your slave is (Sports and Fitness) cos that will get here more stamina that mean she can do more action in a day.

Hope that help if you need something els i will try to answer if i know :p
Thanks man :)

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Yes you can and i think what you mean is skills. when you get a new slave DONT send her to school or bring a personal trainer you need to help her your self to increase your skills while you do it.
Additional answer, buy the most trash stat slave, train by yourself, if you stuck training the slave because her skill overcome your stat, sell them to the bidder or if no one need her, give her to the butcher, and repeat the progress.

Opinion to the game : While this is a good game, I like better. Because, the slave has better "story background".

Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
MEGA (Link removed)

HF version was updated. Probably some time ago. Above links are for 1.7.5. OPs Mega link is dead anyhow.

~

Edit: This is link still active and is version jack-HF-1.7.5

I have no idea what's going on with 1.8 or beyond, but someone liked this post and reminded me it existed. So if you just wanna play the game, here you go.

Edit 2: Mega deleted my account. RIP I guess. So the link is dead.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes