drebin

May 1, 2017
Random question for my own personal interest: Was the whole code in russian originally? If yes, did crushboss translate it?
It was russian.
I believe the original creator of the Hongfire thread (don't remember the name), who worked on it previously translated chunks of it, after which he worked with crushboss for a while continuing the efforts together. After he left the project crushboss finished up the parts that were still in russian.
(Don't quote me on this, I could be remembering horribly wrong.)

Reactions: Lokplart

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
You said it's russian Python -> No :LOL:
If you said the site is in russian -> Yes, use google translate, it does the job pretty well

Now, json files don't work like you think. If you ask me, I don't even see the reason why the extension is JSON.
You would need to structure them like this:
JSON:
"varname": value

or

"varname": "string"
Where "varname" is literally the in-code name of the variable you're going to have.
So it's basically just a file full of variable initialization.

You can't just write "#cd0000" because that means nothing. Actually, I think it's gonna make the game crash

What you would need to write is something like:
JSON:
"skill_color[0]": "#cd0000"
And then you would replace the coloring in #var_base with the "skill_color" array.

Now, I can see the point of your idea, but I think the most plausible thing we can do is move some of the basic settings like this from #var_base to a special location, that's put on top of all the other files and have players edit that.

But with that said, I do stand by my quote.
It's not something highly visible or the focus of the game, like images or slaves.
And at the end of the day, how conscious are you about the colors and how many people do you expect to customize them?

Maybe a really good thing we can do is add a colorblind mode to the color scheme.

You literally can't get more moddable then open source... You don't even have to use Qgen if you don't like it.. you can just edit each location file individually and then compile them using MakeQSP.bat.

Having the game moddable is, in my opinion, done better by having an understandable and standardized code in well structured and well commented files.
Spending time to dig out some features and duplicate variables just to put them in someone's face is not something I personally see as a good idea.
I would better like to add directions to the wiki and point out where you can find the color scheme variables in "#var_base".

---------------------

Random question for my own personal interest: Was the whole code in russian originally? If yes, did crushboss translate it?

How I said mine was mostly an "experiment" I have no experience with the language or the architecture of the game so I literally wanted to see if a simple thing like that was actually possible. (I worked with C#)

So let's say that we have now the perfect json file
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do I make the program read it? And how can I make him chose just a single "variable"/Line? and maybe skipping the blank line?
Also... what's the point of it? why do you have to write a full var a not just is value? lol (but it's probably out of your zone of knowledge I suppose)

Also, I don't like the idea of making the program read the file every single time he need to chose a color.. so the idea would be to read the "values"/"Variables" and then put it into an array that will stay in memory.

I tried to search guides on how the software handle the program, but after 1 hour I lost hope lol

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
I tried to search guides on how the software handle the program, but after 1 hour I lost hope lol
There is no finding any info about QSP my man. Trust me. I tried.

So let's say that we have now the perfect json file
Replace all the "=" with ":". It still needs JSON format even though it doesn't act like one.

How do I make the program read it? And how can I make him chose just a single "variable"/Line? and maybe skipping the blank line?
The file is read automatically when the game is started. You just need to put it in the json folder

Also... what's the point of it? why do you have to write a full var a not just is value? lol (but it's probably out of your zone of knowledge I suppose)
Because it's a variable initialization. It needs to know where to store that value/string.
You worked with C#, so the equivalent would be:
Code:
string[] $_font_col_stat = new string[11];
$_font_col_stat[0] = '<font color="#cd0000">';
$_font_col_stat[1] = '<font color="#f01500">';
$_font_col_stat[2] = '<font color="#ff200a">';
$_font_col_stat[3] = '<font color="#cd0089">';
$_font_col_stat[4] = '<font color="#ff01ab">';
$_font_col_stat[5] = '<font color="#000081">';
$_font_col_stat[6] = '<font color="#0034AF">';
$_font_col_stat[7] = '<font color="#007c6f">';
$_font_col_stat[8] = '<font color="#004ce6">';
$_font_col_stat[9] = '<font color="#187700">';
$_font_col_stat[10] = '<font color="#22aa00">';

string[] $_font_col_skill = new string[7];
$_font_col_skill[0] = '<font color="#cd0000">';
$_font_col_skill[1] = '<font color="#f01500">';
$_font_col_skill[2] = '<font color="#cd0089">';
$_font_col_skill[3] = '<font color="#0034AF">';
$_font_col_skill[4] = '<font color="#004ce6">';
$_font_col_skill[5] = '<font color="#187700">';
$_font_col_skill[6] = '<font color="#22aa00">';
You can imagine these as being the first lines of code in your program.
You probably wouldn't be able to declare a variable with "$" as it's starting character but you get the idea.

Also, I don't like the idea of making the program read the file every single time he need to chose a color.. so the idea would be to read the "values"/"Variables" and then put it into an array that will stay in memory.
It does stay in memory, until you close the game. They are stored inside the "$_font_col_stat" and "$_font_col_skill" arrays.
So when you code inside Qgen/in the location files (whichever you do) you can consider them pre-initialized and just use them.

EDIT: Actually you need to change quite a few things for that json file to work.
1. The whole thing needs to be in between brackets
2. Both the variable and the string need to be enclosed in double quotes.
3. The double quotes around the color code need to be changed to single qoutes.
4. You need a "," after each line except the last one.
So your json file should overall look like this:
JSON:
{
    "$_font_col_stat[0]": "<font color:'#cd0000'>",
    "$_font_col_stat[1]": "<font color:'#f01500'>",
    "$_font_col_stat[2]": "<font color:'#ff200a'>",
    "$_font_col_stat[3]": "<font color:'#cd0089'>",
    "$_font_col_stat[4]": "<font color:'#ff01ab'>",
    "$_font_col_stat[5]": "<font color:'#000081'>",
    "$_font_col_stat[6]": "<font color:'#0034AF'>",
    "$_font_col_stat[7]": "<font color:'#007c6f'>",
    "$_font_col_stat[8]": "<font color:'#004ce6'>",
    "$_font_col_stat[9]": "<font color:'#187700'>",
    "$_font_col_stat[10]": "<font color:'#22aa00'>",

"$_font_col_skill[0]": "<font color:'#cd0000'>",
    "$_font_col_skill[1]": "<font color:'#f01500'>",
    "$_font_col_skill[2]": "<font color:'#cd0089'>",
    "$_font_col_skill[3]": "<font color:'#0034AF'>",
    "$_font_col_skill[4]": "<font color:'#004ce6'>",
    "$_font_col_skill[5]": "<font color:'#187700'>",
    "$_font_col_skill[6]": "<font color:'#22aa00'>"
}
EDIT2: If you look inside "menu_icon.json" those strings are not initialized with "$" but the variables are used with "$" in code. Idk if putting the "$" in the json breaks something but it's not really needed.

Last edited:

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
There is no finding any info about QSP my man. Trust me. I tried.

Replace all the "=" with ":". It still needs JSON format even though it doesn't act like one.

The file is read automatically when the game is started. You just need to put it in the json folder

Because it's a variable initialization. It needs to know where to store that value/string.
You worked with C#, so the equivalent would be:
Code:
string[] $_font_col_stat = new string[11];
$_font_col_stat[0] = '<font color="#cd0000">';
$_font_col_stat[1] = '<font color="#f01500">';
$_font_col_stat[2] = '<font color="#ff200a">';
$_font_col_stat[3] = '<font color="#cd0089">';
$_font_col_stat[4] = '<font color="#ff01ab">';
$_font_col_stat[5] = '<font color="#000081">';
$_font_col_stat[6] = '<font color="#0034AF">';
$_font_col_stat[7] = '<font color="#007c6f">';
$_font_col_stat[8] = '<font color="#004ce6">';
$_font_col_stat[9] = '<font color="#187700">';
$_font_col_stat[10] = '<font color="#22aa00">';

string[] $_font_col_skill = new string[7];
$_font_col_skill[0] = '<font color="#cd0000">';
$_font_col_skill[1] = '<font color="#f01500">';
$_font_col_skill[2] = '<font color="#cd0089">';
$_font_col_skill[3] = '<font color="#0034AF">';
$_font_col_skill[4] = '<font color="#004ce6">';
$_font_col_skill[5] = '<font color="#187700">';
$_font_col_skill[6] = '<font color="#22aa00">';
You can imagine these as being the first lines of code in your program.
You probably wouldn't be able to declare a variable with "$" as it's starting character but you get the idea.

It does stay in memory, until you close the game. They are stored inside the "$_font_col_stat" and "$_font_col_skill" arrays.
So when you code inside Qgen/in the location files (whichever you do) you can consider them pre-initialized and just use them.

EDIT: Actually you need to change quite a few things for that json file to work.
1. The whole thing needs to be in between brackets
2. Both the variable and the string need to be enclosed in double quotes.
3. The double quotes around the color code need to be changed to single qoutes.
4. You need a "," after each line except the last one.
So your json file should overall look like this:
JSON:
{
    "$_font_col_stat[0]": "<font color:'#cd0000'>",
    "$_font_col_stat[1]": "<font color:'#f01500'>",
    "$_font_col_stat[2]": "<font color:'#ff200a'>",
    "$_font_col_stat[3]": "<font color:'#cd0089'>",
    "$_font_col_stat[4]": "<font color:'#ff01ab'>",
    "$_font_col_stat[5]": "<font color:'#000081'>",
    "$_font_col_stat[6]": "<font color:'#0034AF'>",
    "$_font_col_stat[7]": "<font color:'#007c6f'>",
    "$_font_col_stat[8]": "<font color:'#004ce6'>",
    "$_font_col_stat[9]": "<font color:'#187700'>",
    "$_font_col_stat[10]": "<font color:'#22aa00'>",

"$_font_col_skill[0]": "<font color:'#cd0000'>",
    "$_font_col_skill[1]": "<font color:'#f01500'>",
    "$_font_col_skill[2]": "<font color:'#cd0089'>",
    "$_font_col_skill[3]": "<font color:'#0034AF'>",
    "$_font_col_skill[4]": "<font color:'#004ce6'>",
    "$_font_col_skill[5]": "<font color:'#187700'>",
    "$_font_col_skill[6]": "<font color:'#22aa00'>"
}
EDIT2: If you look inside "menu_icon.json" those strings are not initialized with "$" but the variables are used with "$" in code. Idk if putting the "$" in the json breaks something but it's not really needed.
So every json file is a variable initialization? Dam.. When I started trying to code it I searched for python information... And I got info about reading a txt so I thought it was doable...
I even searched on how do the game handle files, but most of the functions are a function that calls another function that call another function and go on...
RIP, I'll try to search better.

qwertyu12359
I did some adjustment to the color scheme of stats and skill and after 1 billions of testes they should not be too bright in game, especially the D+ and A+

Colors for slaves ranks F- to S+:

Color for skills F to S (can't put in S++ but you can see from slaves ranks). They come in 2 version: bright blue and light blue and dark version. I personally prefer the dark version.

Color codes + copy and paste code to see to try it in game:

I also think to have found a couple of minor bugs or forgotten stuff:

When you talk to the cook in virgin hip you get no background

In the options menu the possibility to lower sounds and music is hindered by this bar:

When you turn off "gore" images into the options the "tasty meals" of virgin hip are still displayed and I do count them as a gore, plus even the background display of the piercing shop is incredibly gory....

And thinking about a piercing shop... why does it looks like a torture room? lol
Here is the 1.7.5 old pic: it might not look like a piercing and scarring shop... but niether a torture room looks like that. Also I'm not a fan off too gory stuff.. I searched for better pics, but without success.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Visual glitch

Also I have no idea about what you mean with this:

Problem 3: We have to check that all colors are readable on the backgrounds. That mean the slum BG too (as the blue color is used for "go to the slave market".

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
qwertyu12359
I did some adjustment to the color scheme of stats and skill and after 1 billions of testes they should not be too bright in game, especially the D+ and A+
Unless I'm missing a detail, that looks god-tier. Let's use that :)

Thinking about a piercing shop... why does it looks like a torture room? lol
Here is the 1.7.5 old pic: it might not look like a piercing and scarring shop... but niether a torture room looks like that. Also I'm not a fan off too gory stuff.. I searched for better pics, but without success.

I think the current one has a lot more personality and so did Powerairmax when I presented it to him for a double check. I couldn't find any "Visual Novel dark fantasy piercing shop" by looking at the internet ^^ But even if I did, the current one really makes you think: "oh shit, so this is what I'm happen to make my slave go through so she can have a toilet rack instead of her mouth?" and makes the decision making a lot more compelling. Moreover, it totally fits the energy penalty and the mood malus that come with the procedures.

Now about finding a non-gore version for non-gore mode... If that was up to me, there wouldn't even a be a no-gore mode; as in this was a design decision made neither by the original creator nor by me. I'm not proposing to remove the non-gore mode, but even if I acknowledge it, I don't have any motivation to work for it. Feel free to, I'll add your name into the roadmap. :)

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Now about finding a non-gore version for non-gore mode... If that was up to me, there wouldn't even a be a no-gore mode; as in this was a design decision made neither by the original creator nor by me. I'm not proposing to remove the non-gore mode, but even if I acknowledge it, I don't have any motivation to work for it. Feel free to, I'll add your name into the roadmap. :)
I'm on the same page here.
Especially the "don't show loli content" one on the loli version.
The milf button seems kind of useless as well.. the art doesn't really show the woman that aged.
The "No mindbreak" option should be integrated into the "easy" difficulty

I can understand the gore one. But the code is a mess.
Riujin I'm going to point you towards the "#dynamic" file, I remember seeing the dynamic var where you empty "set-in-stone" guro images there (I don't have my laptop so I can't tell you what exactly to search for.. sorry). For pics that are chosen at random, you're going to have to do a check for "no_guro" (Or just "guro" can't remember) when it chooses the pictures.
Good luck if you try to do it, feel free to ask about anything weird that happens/is staling you.

Reactions: Riujin

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
qwertyu12359
It's fine! I don't really mind them that much. Guro is easy to avoid if you don't step into the bar or the butcherer and I'll do a personal patch that would probably change some pics and personalize some things into the game. So I'm ok.

I was mostly searching and pointing out everything "weird" that came into my sight: having an option that removed guro pics but failed to removed all of them, felt like a bug or a forgotten pic.

Lokplart Thank you, I appreciate it ^^ If I'll feel like experimenting a bit more for the code, I'll try to continue this "no guro option" to familiarize more with the system.

If the "don't show loli content" works at 100%, just keep it in my opinion.
For the "No mindbreak" I'm against it. An easy difficulty should be "easy" so way harder to achieve "x" negative results, but should not cut out parts of the game. After all, a player will never understand how to play the game if he is playing the "retarted" mode instead of the "easy one"... Yeah X-COM I'm looking at you..

PS: Do you guys have plans on touching the difficulties of the game?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
New hospital? I like the first one
Not really fan of the play-dooh aspect of these 3D render. As much as possible, and even thought the restaurant and jewelry are a bit similar, I'd rather have something 2D, and that possibly represents the entry of the hospital, or its entirety, rather than a corridor.

Consider that the current one is NOT that impossible to imagine in a high-tech setting.
hospital.png

Granted, the floor looks old and rustic, there are candle lights, the furnitures are made of wood, and stuff.

But Serpenti being super overcrowded, it's not difficult to imagine an alignment of a lot of low cost beds, with high tech equipment that goes "bip-bip" and have futuristic features but are hidden by the beds.

Therefore, having an alternative by the time 2.2 comes out doesn't appear to be a high priority. But don't hesitate to post other alternatives if you happen to stumble on some, of course. :)

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
I still didn't see the sexual part about the image revamp, but wow... The BG one is really something. I love how the new scenario is looking! Really impressive I must say.

I'll avoid writing about the very good ones, cause they are a lot and I don't think they need further praises. I'll talk about the ones where I noticed that something were "missing" like for hospital and the piercing shop.

Forum: Nothing to say to 2.1 forum pic, yet the 1.7 I think is better. Reason? It syncs way better with your white city pic as it's probably from the same artist.

Theater: nothing to say to 2.1 pics except that... it's an arena and not a theater.

These 2 are mostly personal flavor, but I want to say my opinion anyway.
Golden cage: I think that the art of the 2.1 is TOTALLY out of sync whit the rest of the art of the game... Also 1.7.5 is much sexier. Again, personal opinion
Ride: Personal flavor even for this I suppose

Stasis cell: I think that the 2.1 pics about this subject are REALLY good and fit perfectly with the game. Yet... I randomly found this and I think that it would be lovely for the game

Reactions: Lokplart

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Stasis cell: I think that the 2.1 pics about this subject are REALLY good and fit perfectly with the game. Yet... I randomly found this and I think that it would be lovely for the game
Wow, that look amazing!
qwertyu12359 Do you think it would fit Mori? Those look a lot like incubation tubes.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I still didn't see the sexual part about the image revamp, but wow... The BG one is really something.
Thank you :)

Forum: Nothing to say to 2.1 forum pic, yet the 1.7 I think is better. Reason? It syncs way better with your white city pic as it's probably from the same artist.
It's actually the exact same source picture ^^ It was just cropped to the left.
It's not both half of the same picture however, so I can't just take back 1.7 version and put it again for the forum. I of course checked for images of the same artist, and I don't think I've seen another picture that would have made sense (or maybe I did and it's the one I put, I don't remember ^^)

Theater: nothing to say to 2.1 pics except that... it's an arena and not a theater.
Rather than "an arena", isn't that an amphitheater? You're from Italy so I'm sure you're familiar with them :) It was common, in ancient times to have theater pieces played in those.

I remember that one day, I noticed that the "arena" was located in the Colloseum. That's why I changed the old 2.0 picture that I found myself, as it was in a closed environment too.

Golden cage: I think that the art of the 2.1 is TOTALLY out of sync whit the rest of the art of the game... Also 1.7.5 is much sexier. Again, personal opinion
That wasn't even the image used in 1.7 if your remember; it was just there in the files. I think she has a weird body ^^ I don't think the art above is out of sync at all; remember it's a scene (for a gift), not really a city location.

Ride: Personal flavor even for this I suppose
Both suck ^^ Mine was a placeholder, as nobody could find a picture of a round greec-roman arena that show a race without horses (in the lore, it's girls that ride).

Yes, it caught my eyes too; and I of course considered having this one as the art is unbelievable. But I was scared about the image composition focusing on the girl like it's supposed to represent the player's girl. That's why I went for the less beautiful but more impersonal ones that went into the game. I'm glad you like them too.

Wow, that look amazing!
qwertyu12359 Do you think it would fit Mori? Those look a lot like incubation tubes.
I keep forgetting about Mori's plans :')) He wants for people to have babies, right? Doesn't she look a bit old? Or maybe he's able to genetically make them the age he wants?

Wasn't he into magics rather than technology?

Is he rich enough to have such a giant high-tech warehouse?

Does he always keep incubated this very girl we see on the picture?

If the answers are positive, yes, let's use it! (I'll make sure to hand over to you the lossless source picture to avoid unecessary compression if there happens to be any)

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Rather than "an arena", isn't that an amphitheater? You're from Italy so I'm sure you're familiar with them :) It was common, in ancient times to have theater pieces played in those.

I remember that one day, I noticed that the "arena" was located in the Colloseum. That's why I changed the old 2.0 picture that I found myself, as it was in a closed environment too.
There are amphitheaters and theaters. The Colosseum it's an amphitheater.
Amphitheater: Imagine the modern stadium, it was used for gladiator fights, chariot races, wild animals etc. Bloody, messy and noisy as people would of course scream and yell.
Theater: The modern theater. Used for comedies, tragedies, etc. Theatral plays and sometimes used as place to old speeces for the public. New laws, war communications, etc.

If you think it as an Amphitheater the pic fit, if you think it's as a Theater it doesn't. However, I don't see how bringing a "girl" to murder show might be a gift.

Yes, it caught my eyes too; and I of course considered having this one as the art is unbelievable. But I was scared about the image composition focusing on the girl like it's supposed to represent the player's girl. That's why I went for the less beautiful but more impersonal ones that went into the game. I'm glad you like them too.
I think that place would be filled with girls, so seeing one that doesn't belong to you would not be that weird.

EDIT: The Arena is the "CENTER" of the amphitheater, the sandy ground where the thing actually (race, fight) happen.

Last edited:

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
He wants for people to have babies, right?
It would be a bit too lame to have him obsessed with this.
I'm thinking of him more like a crazy human body expert. So pregnancies and maybe other extreme body modifications that don't really fit in the medical center would be his services.

Wasn't he into magics rather than technology?
His thing is that he found a way of using both. A very unstable, amoral and janky way but it's still a way.

Is he rich enough to have such a giant high-tech warehouse?
Well.. he's in a position where he can say "fuck you" to a customer and that customer would still come back because they have no alternative.

Does he always keep incubated this very girl we see on the picture?
The space itself could be Mori's storage place. So after the magic thingy that makes the birthing successful, that's the place where he keeps her until she grows up. This image would be shown when you go to get your girl after she stood in an incubator for long enough, it's definitely not his main picture.

Maybe the girl in the image can be someone special to him. We could give him one of those noble villain goals and hint at him trying to revive her.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
There are amphitheaters and theaters. The Colosseum it's an amphitheater.
Amphitheater: Imagine the modern stadium, it was used for gladiator fights, chariot races, wild animals etc. Bloody, messy and noisy as people would of course scream and yell.
Theater: The modern theater. Used for comedies, tragedies, etc. Theatral plays and sometimes used as place to old speeces for the public. New laws, war communications, etc.
You're right, acient theaters, while still being in open air, make a half-circle: Delphi_Composite.jpg
I'll try to find a concept art like that.

And maybe we can use the current arena picture for the chariot race too... :unsure: What do you think?

Edit: Annotation 2020-06-27 011901.png
/
Annotation 2020-06-27 012104.png
There seems to be a great oversight. When you finish a race, it gives you the same image as when you go to the theater (which is, I just found out, in Necropolis). It means we can freely gofor a gothic-architecture looking theater. So Lokplart, I'll give you a "theater" picture specific for "gift-->theater".

Edit 2: Found one! theater.png
It would have fit better in Serpentine quarter (quite byzantine looking ceiling :illuminati: ), but it's the most beautiful theater concept art I found. Opinion?

I think that place would be filled with girls, so seeing one that doesn't belong to you would not be that weird.
Of course, but the image composition doesn't hint at this girl being "one of many", but rather the main subject.

It would be a bit too lame to have him obsessed with this.
I'm thinking of him more like a crazy human body expert. So pregnancies and maybe other extreme body modifications that don't really fit in the medical center would be his services.

His thing is that he found a way of using both. A very unstable, amoral and janky way but it's still a way.

Well.. he's in a position where he can say "fuck you" to a customer and that customer would still come back because they have no alternative.

The space itself could be Mori's storage place. So after the magic thingy that makes the birthing successful, that's the place where he keeps her until she grows up. This image would be shown when you go to get your girl after she stood in an incubator for long enough, it's definitely not his main picture.

Maybe the girl in the image can be someone special to him. We could give him one of those noble villain goals and hint at him trying to revive her.
It all makes sense. (y)

And the girl in the image doesn't even have to be important or have a specific backstory. Nor she needs to even be mentionned. But at least we have in mind that this is one of his girls and he doesn't plan on getting her out of the tube by the end of our playtime.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lokplart and Riujin

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
You're right, acient theaters, while still being in open air, make a half-circle: View attachment 707280
I'll try to find a concept art like that.

And maybe we can use the current arena picture for the chariot race too... :unsure: What do you think?

Edit: View attachment 707296
/
View attachment 707298
There seems to be a great oversight. When you finish a race, it gives you the same image as when you go to the theater (which is, I just found out, in Necropolis). It means we can freely gofor a gothic-architecture looking theater. So Lokplart, I'll give you a "theater" picture specific for "gift-->theater".

Edit 2: Found one! View attachment 707310
It would have fit better in Serpentine quarter (quite byzantine looking ceiling :illuminati: ), but it's the most beautiful theater concept art I found. Opinion?

Of course, but the image composition doesn't hint at this girl being "one of many", but rather the main subject.

It all makes sense. (y)

And the girl in the image doesn't even have to be important or have a specific backstory. Nor she needs to even be mentionned. But at least we have in mind that this is one of his girls and he doesn't plan on getting her out of the tube by the end of our playtime.
I love the new theater!And I think that the new arena is a wonderful replacement for the Chariot race ^^ Double win!

Also a niche curiosity about amphitheaters for historic curiosity plus the possibility to give you guys some weird ideas :p The most important ones, like the Colosseum or others where RARELY used in some massime events. The Amphitheater was literally filled with water! And then used for many days for simulation of historic naval battles, with real ships! (Yeah romans were crazy).
Of course it was such an high cost event that they were able to "perform" one every 50/30 years.

Another idea: Other than fight between gladiators, they even made them fight against wild animals. This could create the option to make the slave fight against monster or animals as new competition or something like that.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes