Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Pro tip to myself: keep sticking to win 7
Yep. I 100% support this, unless you wanna play the latest online games and things like that since competent devs usually optimize code for the latest version and it's generally easier to find support and fixes for it.

I use win 7 on my coding laptop.
I have a win10 machine, which is still on the pre cortana update.

Win10 is just a train wreck. If I'm not mistaken, they don't even test out their updates anymore, the whole testing division got laid off (Or at least that's what I remember seeing in an article some time ago). They just throw them out and rely on the user base to report bugs, which is kinda shitty. But hey.. they have the monopoly so they can afford it.. At this point, if a company is running Windows, they 95% have MS Office bought as well so they're not going to switch and then start hunting for the equivalent of all the MS Office apps no matter what. Same deal with Adobe editing software and even Steam until Epic started the whole "revolution"

I know it's never going to happen but I still hope one day Linux catches up and they get fucked.

It is what it is though... anything for them $$$ right?

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
I know it's never going to happen but I still hope one day Linux catches up and they get fucked.

It is what it is though... anything for them $$$ right?

The problem with Linux, ubunto and even mac are the compatibility for the softwares... Most of the games and software just run for windows. For things to change you need many simultaneous events to happen.

Anyway, you don't really need to change the whole economy world just to have a "decent" PC. You don't need the 782648752484 different billions of small pointless updates, if the machine is stable and works good the rest doesn't matter in my opinion.

Reactions: Lokplart

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Is there any sort of newbie primer for this game? I've been trying to get started a few times but slaves keep running away.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Is there any sort of newbie primer for this game? I've been trying to get started a few times but slaves keep running away.
Does the tutorial work?
And for a starter, I suggest trial and error with medium difficulty. Brand the slave, so if she they might catch her; put some rules and force them applied... Not too many, 2 or 3 if I don't remember bad (there is an exact number or you'll spoil her). Pick the simples rules and buy tools to force her.

Esplain her position for the first 3 days. Punish her every time she do something bad and reward her 1 or maximum 2 times at day. Start slowly, with easy training... Low sexual or easy job like maid, cooking.

Use the spells to check her hidden stats, (auspex) when she'll have enough fear or obedience you can start asking for wilder things

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
The tutorial gives basic stuff like reward them when they do good and punish when they do bad, but I still fail after only a few in game days so I'm sure I'm doing it very wrong.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
The tutorial gives basic stuff like reward them when they do good and punish when they do bad, but I still fail after only a few in game days so I'm sure I'm doing it very wrong.
There are 4 sure ways to keep your slave from running away
  1. Keep her mood above neutral
  2. Use her whole energy or make her exhausted
  3. Make her obedient
  4. Make her sleep in the cells.
The master's charisma skill helps with keeping her home.
An assistant is also a very effective way of keeping slaves home by telling her to supervise the slave.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
How do I lower depression? I try and praise her when she deserves it and not punish her for no reason, but using auspex it doesn't seem to actually reduce the number of tentacles or w/e the spell says. Does it just take a very long time to lower?

E: another question, can I raise the master's stats somehow? Pay for training in town or something or are you locked in to whatever stats you have on game start?

Last edited:

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
To raise your master's stats, assuming it's at the lowest, you need to buy the skill specific clothing, then train an untrained slave in the skill you want to train. Generally, it's best to use Isabella to train your slaves early game, while you train your strength. Buy Aketon, and use your energy in the arena to increase your strength to Herculean.

junweizhu

Jan 20, 2019
How do I lower depression? I try and praise her when she deserves it and not punish her for no reason, but using auspex it doesn't seem to actually reduce the number of tentacles or w/e the spell says. Does it just take a very long time to lower?

E: another question, can I raise the master's stats somehow? Pay for training in town or something or are you locked in to whatever stats you have on game start?
Depression as in her mood? There's the "encourage her" option that will make it somewhat better. (works only if her mood ia low enough and she is not too rebellious) Other things that increase her mood are clothes like the sundress, hairband and soft slippers. You could also give different kind of rewards; praise, taking her out, free time, gifts and sweets each give a temporary mood increase. Avoid punishing her by letting her do something you're sure she's willing to do.

If you mean despair, it could mean that you're forcing her to follow rules or making her do things that she would never want to do normally due to pride/lack of obedience.
In that case, pick things that anybody would be willing to do, like exercises, cleaning and cooking for starters, and reward her just once at the end of the day or something to avoid spoiling her. With rules you could go with act as maid and cook if you play classic. No masturbation is fine too.
Avoiding slaves with high pride, temperament and nature would help in the beginning too, especially pride.

Reactions: Lokplart

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The tentacle part indicate he talks about despair...
and in that case to lower it you need to keep her mood around happy or higher for several days

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
I inspected the new girls packs... and man, impressive work! The general quality skyrocket! You spend ages doing that, right?

While comparing old vs new, I found some "okish" art into 2.1 and some really good miss out into the 1.7.5 version, so I'm posting them here.

The rar contains:
Changes folder,2.1 girls with replacements of some 1.7.5.
2.1 with bad quality but without substitutes
Some real good 1.7.5 missed girls
And some "ok" quality 1.7.5 still missed.

Of course, it's all based on my personal opinion. I think the "good 1.7.5" should be a must add.

Let me know what do you think about it!

The rar is pasword protected for obvious reason. The password is: r****n
I'm sure you can figure out the "*" :p

Let me know what do you guys think about it! If it's appreciated (let me know), I'll continue with the rest (when I'll have both time and will)

EDIT: in the changes folder, the png are the new one and the gif are the old ones

View attachment New pack.7z

Reactions: lurkmaster

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I inspected the new girls packs... and man, impressive work! The general quality skyrocket! You spend ages doing that, right?

While comparing old vs new, I found some "okish" art into 2.1 and some really good miss out into the 1.7.5 version, so I'm posting them here.

The rar contains:
Changes folder,2.1 girls with replacements of some 1.7.5.
2.1 with bad quality but without substitutes
Some real good 1.7.5 missed girls
And some "ok" quality 1.7.5 still missed.

Of course, it's all based on my personal opinion. I think the "good 1.7.5" should be a must add.

Let me know what do you think about it!

The rar is pasword protected for obvious reason. The password is: r****n
I'm sure you can figure out the "*" :p

Let me know what do you guys think about it! If it's appreciated (let me know), I'll continue with the rest (when I'll have both time and will)

EDIT: in the changes folder, the png are the new one and the gif are the old ones

View attachment 728013
Nice of you to have checked it out :) It was definitely needed, because I was also pretty sure there were some miss out (I wasn't me who picked the 2.1 the fullbody images... My self-indulged task was removing the ones that really REALLY sucked, and change the mismatching hair color, and amateur uncensoring).

So...

Changes:

0005 = Although the .gif art is ten times better, the aliasing is too much present, and there's even some transparent pixels on her cheek!
0071 = well she has long hair, not short hair ^^ Besides, aliasing.
1025 = long hair...
1047 = long hair + aliasing
1078 = the girl in the gif does look better than the one in the png (more cute for sure). But the visual quality is really really better on the png
1089 = aliasing + ponytails (so not really short hair, I try to avoid ponytails for short hair as much as possible). And I prefer the png girl
1109 = We'll avoid the magical scepter, cape and horns. And like always, rough edges (but granted, 1109 png looks ugly)
1132 = This one is really worth it... so I tried some anti-aliasing tool from a paintdotnet plugin. I also resized her so she fits the "young" size. But, hm... I think the edges are still rough. What do you think? 1132_pink_short_young.png (obviously you need to download it and open it with something so there a background behind)
1136 = long hair
2042 = long hair
2137 = long hair (the png ones are not ideally short, but at least not so obviously long)

Good:

098... she has blue hair but I can easily turn them black and replace one of the loli with that image. Good pick!
271... she can replace slave 2031!
274... she can replace slave 1149 who has black/blue hair!

Ok:

They have potential, some of the art is really good (but aliasing again... the red head one with jewelry into her hair even has hair cut on the bottom). But they aren't worth the effort.

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkmaster

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Nice of you to have checked it out :) It was definitely needed, because I was also pretty sure there were some miss out (I wasn't me who picked the 2.1 the fullbody images... My self-indulged task was removing the ones that really REALLY sucked, and change the mismatching hair color, and amateur uncensoring).

So...

Changes:

0005 = Although the .gif art is ten times better, the aliasing is too much present, and there's even some transparent pixels on her cheek!
0071 = well she has long hair, not short hair ^^ Besides, aliasing.
1025 = long hair...
1047 = long hair + aliasing
1078 = the girl in the gif does look better than the one in the png (more cute for sure). But the visual quality is really really better on the png
1089 = aliasing + ponytails (so not really short hair, I try to avoid ponytails for short hair as much as possible). And I prefer the png girl
1109 = We'll avoid the magical scepter, cape and horns. And like always, rough edges (but granted, 1109 png looks ugly)
1132 = This one is really worth it... so I tried some anti-aliasing tool from a paintdotnet plugin. I also resized her so she fits the "young" size. But, hm... I think the edges are still rough. What do you think? View attachment 728082 (obviously you need to download it and open it with something so there a background behind)
1136 = long hair
2042 = long hair
2137 = long hair (the png ones are not ideally short, but at least not so obviously long)

Good:

098... she has blue hair but I can easily turn them black and replace one of the loli with that image. Good pick!
271... she can replace slave 2031!
274... she can replace slave 1149 who has black/blue hair!

Ok:

They have potential, some of the art is really good (but aliasing again... the red head one with jewelry into her hair even has hair cut on the bottom). But they aren't worth the effort.
I'll be honest... I renamed the old pic with new ones just to make them stand next to the new ones. I thought about completely removing that x character and adding a new one with different air. I only considered keeping the same air color and not air length.

Does air length matter that much? If yes, why?

But, hm... I think the edges are still rough. What do you think?
I think she's already better ^^ And for the whole antialising thing and rough edges, while I do appreciate image quality... For me an "inspiring" image is why more valuable than a good looking yet plain one (not talking about a bad looking one).
For me, grabbing a player imagination (I have a sexy slave) is more important than a good image quality, yet bad looking pic.

If the antialising isn't that "atrocious" I suggest to just replace the girl and keep them on a "waiting point". If anything better will be found, they'll be removed later.

We'll avoid the magical scepter, cape and horns.
I personally love a bit of "Exoticism" in an universe with many parallel worlds, it will just add some flavor in my opinion. Horns, catgirls, etc. No too much.. just a couple, a sort of "rare" catch.
I can understand your point of not "having" pics with catgirls or horned girl, but I think the player would be happy enough just with it's imagination. Again, personal opinion.

Lastly, I MIGHT mess a bit with some of those pics with aliasing problems... But I'm an amateur and no where sure if I'll have time (life is a messy these days). So read it and just forget that I have said it, as I have no idea if I'll do it, but just in case... Let me know what pics might need some anti-aliasing love

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I'll be honest... I renamed the old pic with new ones just to make them stand next to the new ones. I thought about completely removing that x character and adding a new one with different air. I only considered keeping the same air color and not air length.

Does air length matter that much? If yes, why?
It matters because the game divides the scenes into hair lengths too. So if your slave as long hair on her full body... imagine her giving a blowjob with short hair. That'd add to difficulty of keeping a suspension of disbelief for the player. The more accuracy, the better :)

I think she's already better ^^ And for the whole antialising thing and rough edges, while I do appreciate image quality... For me an "inspiring" image is why more valuable than a good looking yet plain one (not talking about a bad looking one).
For me, grabbing a player imagination (I have a sexy slave) is more important than a good image quality, yet bad looking pic.

If the antialising isn't that "atrocious" I suggest to just replace the girl and keep them on a "waiting point". If anything better will be found, they'll be removed later.
Not my opinion. I don't want the game to take steps into looking amateurish because of beauty's sake. If anything, we replace the slaves by taking the source of their 1.7 counterpart, and we separate her from the background again, with more care.

But not me, my time is being spent in something even more capital for now; besides I don't know how to do this effectively. Topaz Mask AI is said to be a powerful tool for doing this however. As for the sources, they are often easy to find with Yandex image (and Google Images, albeit it's less powerful).

I personally love a bit of "Exoticism" in an universe with many parallel worlds, it will just add some flavor in my opinion. Horns, catgirls, etc. No too much.. just a couple, a sort of "rare" catch.
I can understand your point of not "having" pics with catgirls or horned girl, but I think the player would be happy enough just with it's imagination. Again, personal opinion.
Valid opinion, but I think the game benefits from its current standardization. 98% of the full body images are naked girls, and that avoids getting a magician looking girl that sucks at magic and who wears a cape despite her being "as naked as everybody else".

Unless we plan on making special slaves, for capture in the fog. With initial equipment matching their image. Of course, we haven't planned that yet ^^ The roadmap is already contently bloated. But we never know! Besides, we might be getting additional benevolent contributions to help us reduce the load.

Lastly, I MIGHT mess a bit with some of those pics with aliasing problems... But I'm an amateur and no where sure if I'll have time (life is a messy these days). So read it and just forget that I have said it, as I have no idea if I'll do it, but just in case... Let me know what pics might need some anti-aliasing love

012 - 098 - 508 - 1078

219 - 335

This one could become 1109_green_long_young. Tweaking her hair from purple was easy. But there are white dots all over her outlines...

274_purple_long_purple.png

Reactions: Eredino and Riujin

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
It matters because the game divides the scenes into hair lengths too. So if your slave as long hair on her full body... imagine her giving a blowjob with short hair. That'd add to difficulty of keeping a suspension of disbelief for the player. The more accuracy, the better :)

Not my opinion. I don't want the game to take steps into looking amateurish because of beauty's sake. If anything, we replace the slaves by taking the source of their 1.7 counterpart, and we separate her from the background again, with more care.

But not me, my time is being spent in something even more capital for now; besides I don't know how to do this effectively. Topaz Mask AI is said to be a powerful tool for doing this however. As for the sources, they are often easy to find with Yandex image (and Google Images, albeit it's less powerful).

Valid opinion, but I think the game benefits from its current standardization. 98% of the full body images are naked girls, and that avoids getting a magician looking girl that sucks at magic and who wears a cape despite her being "as naked as everybody else".

Unless we plan on making special slaves, for capture in the fog. With initial equipment matching their image. Of course, we haven't planned that yet ^^ The roadmap is already contently bloated. But we never know! Besides, we might be getting additional benevolent contributions to help us reduce the load.

012 - 098 - 508 - 1078

219 - 335

This one could become 1109_green_long_young. Tweaking her hair from purple was easy. But there are white dots all over her outlines...

View attachment 728952
I love her!

For the hair things, I meant: totally removing a short hair and adding a long hair. How complex is that to do?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I love her!

For the hair things, I meant: totally removing a short hair and adding a long hair. How complex is that to do?
Glad you do! If I have access to a better image source for her, I'll repeat this process and add her into the game. :)

By the way, I'd like your input. I want to change Necropolis, because as of now it looks in ruins despite being an A+ level town (which we have agreed, is excellent).

Finding fantasy concept arts of gothic architecture town, at day... that's super difficult! Here are the two best pictures I've found:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And also, one day we plan on adding a street in white town, to sell slaves there.

As for the theater, I changed it again, because I noticed that in the lore, the theater is in Necropolis, so I couldn't allow myself such a light atmostphere (especially considering that the actresses all get murder at the end of each representation):

I think it will all successfully mark the contrast of each neighborhood, in terms of architecture. The slums are trying to emulate a roman architecture with what they can find. The outcasts have a victorian muddy feel. Serpentine is an overcrowded byzantine melting-pot. The bull looks like a regular medieval town. Necropolis would look like a gothic megalopolis. And White City looks like a Greek utopic city.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Glad you do! If I have access to a better image source for her, I'll repeat this process and add her into the game. :)

By the way, I'd like your input. I want to change Necropolis, because as of now it looks in ruins despite being an A+ level town (which we have agreed, is excellent).

Finding fantasy concept arts of gothic architecture town, at day... that's super difficult! Here are the two best pictures I've found:

And also, one day we plan on adding a street in white town, to sell slaves there.

As for the theater, I changed it again, because I noticed that in the lore, the theater is in Necropolis, so I couldn't allow myself such a light atmostphere (especially considering that the actresses all get murder at the end of each representation):

I think it will all successfully mark the contrast of each neighborhood, in terms of architecture. The slums are trying to emulate a roman architecture with what they can find. The outcasts have a victorian muddy feel. Serpentine is an overcrowded byzantine melting-pot. The bull looks like a regular medieval town. Necropolis would look like a gothic megalopolis. And White City looks like a Greek utopic city.
How about borrowing art from other games like Heroes of Might and Magic for the Undead Cities/quarter?

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hoow about borrowing art from other games like Heroes of Might and Magic for the Undead Cities/quarter?
I really wouldn't mind, but can you actually imagine walking to Necropolis and having this picture show up?

1) You go there at day, so you shouldn't see the moon.

2) The art style really clashes with what's already there (looks like a render from 1998).

3) The topography really doesn't fit the global map, nor does it inspire the possibility to walk from one house to another

4) The view really is from afar, while it should be from the perspective of the slaver after having entered the city

However, thanks for trying, and for the possible inspiration :) :coffee:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I really wouldn't mind, but can you actually imagine walking to Necropolis and having this picture show up?

1) You go there at day, so you shouldn't see the moon.

2) The art style really clashes with what's already there (looks like a render from 1998).

3) The topography really doesn't fit the global map, nor does it inspire the possibility to walk from one house to another

4) The view really is from afar, while it should be from the perspective of the slaver after having entered the city

However, thanks for trying, and for the possible inspiration :) :coffee:
Considering that the undead are very proficient in magic and detest or even fear day light haveing the city/quarter covered in an eternal night seem plausible...
here is some more... this time Vampire Hunter D, Seraph of the End and a few rather randoms

Last edited:

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
You forgot to answer: What do I need to do if I want to remove a short hair girl and want to add a long hair one?

Necropolis
Nice catch, I love both of them! But If you want a low viewpoint, I have found these.
No idea if they are fitting for your idea though (I kinda like the first one)

White town
Selling slaves in white town? You make high quality ones? That could be an interesting idea... But for what purpose?

Lovely pic, it's great. Really really impressive view,

As for the theater, I changed it again, because I noticed that in the lore, the theater is in Necropolis, so I couldn't allow myself such a light atmostphere (especially considering that the actresses all get murder at the end of each representation)
In the lore? Where did you find the location of the theater? And It might be easy just to move it a better place without impacting the lore anyway. (if needed of course)
ALSO WAIT.... Murdered at the end of each representation? Really? I don't want to seem nitpicking, but that feel so bullshit... I mean, an actress needs time to learn her abilities and good actors don't grow on trees. The idea of killing them for a "realistic" feeling feels out... Especially cause I'm not really picturing a "loyal" and brave slave doing a perfect show and then eager to be killed... But more a rebellious "victim" screaming around to trying to save her life.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes