5.00 star(s) 19 Votes

davdx

May 25, 2018
i didn't know he had animation too just knew him from his lovely tentacle game that he made beautiful to see that he does animation too

Reactions: LucasLeels

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
wait i lost jackerman discord for some reaosn someone can send plz

maybe because im not pledging atm in patreon?

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Mother warmth gonna be hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee guys. 2020 was shits for quality of DEV and i can tell you whats coming with jackerman INcest quality and beasty quality
have any new information ????

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
Didn't remember about this thread, the Mrs. Claus video is here since Dec 31 and I just saw it today, lol (And it's so good but it's so short, and she not even are naked :()

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Mother Warmth great expectations for this animation! will he release a second trailer or will he release new images? Well, I hope so!
idk for sure but i think he wont show if the episode release end of months. Want to spoil less possible. Maybe picture but not video

D

Deleted member 1659015

Pretty sure jackerman said he’d release a new animation every month. Can’t remember where I saw him say that, but the mother’s warmth stuff should drop within next week or two (I hope).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dedingovi

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Pretty sure jackerman said he’d release a new animation every month. Can’t remember where I saw him say that, but the mother’s warmth stuff should drop within next week or two (I hope).
I also hope you're right. I really want to see this animation soon

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Don't blame you one bit... His animations are definitely premium quality
exactly! it is not easy to find animations with this quality and models as perfect as his, but what makes even more difference is that this animation will be a mother / son incest. I've seen animations of this type, of course, but never with a quality that can match his! Jackerman will really make a difference in incest management with "Mother Warmth" it will be something epic so every day I am looking for new information about this animation.

Reactions: Elchile and Fharmut

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
exactly! it is not easy to find animations with this quality and models as perfect as his, but what makes even more difference is that this animation will be a mother / son incest. I've seen animations of this type, of course, but never with a quality that can match his! Jackerman will really make a difference in incest management with "Mother Warmth" it will be something epic so every day I am looking for new information about this animation.
The problem is his stuff is short what me need is a full play through recorded and posted like a movie his stuff needs to be longer as well.

Reactions: Fharmut

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
The problem is his stuff is short what me need is a full play through recorded and posted like a movie his stuff needs to be longer as well.
the animation that he is about to release "mother warmth" will have approximately 10 minutes as far as I know, that is going to be something much bigger than what he is used to doing and that is very good. now we have to wait for the launch that according to the people here will be at the end of this month. unfortunately this week it seems that there was no new news about how the animation is going because no one posted here, but I think that next week we will have new information (I hope so)

5.00 star(s) 19 Votes