5.00 star(s) 19 Votes

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Reality is we really don't know. If I had to wager, I'd say 70/30 story/sex. I just hope we get to see hard action with Rebecca and she's not there just for story filler.

PS. Regarding when it will be released - you really shouldn't expect it before 2023. Sorry.
70/30 story/sex ??? I dont think that bro... Rebecca is not the type of personnes who talk to much... i think that she will accept having sex with her nephew quickly (in comparison with claire who takes 6 minutes in mw2 to accept sex )...

• Haha
Reactions: claralover

SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021
I have a request, it's possible that someone could explain me what happend in MW2 with the girlfriend of the son? And if someone know the back story of MW lore videos, you maybe can write me. I want to know more of the story and the details.
Thanks for your attention.
Santiago​

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
70/30 story/sex ??? I dont think that bro... Rebecca is not the type of personnes who talk to much... i think that she will accept having sex with her nephew quickly (in comparison with claire who takes 6 minutes in mw2 to accept sex )...
If Rebecca keeps her personality the same as Tentacular, she will also have trouble accepting to have sex with her nephew, but I prefer it that way, because it makes corruption more satisfying when they are with characters who have a sense of "right and wrong", unlike other characters like Jenny who are already bitches by nature, so scenes of corruption have no fun or sense in them.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I have a request, it's possible that someone could explain me what happend in MW2 with the girlfriend of the son? And if someone know the back story of MW lore videos, you maybe can write me. I want to know more of the story and the details.
Thanks for your attention.
Santiago​
Nothing important, in fact, the end of their relationship is just a hook to create an opportunity in the history of Damon to fuck Claire, because Claire is not such a bitch character as the other models so a certain development with her is necessary, in order to generate a gradual corruption in the character

Reactions: SantiPe

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Yeah, sure, Rebecca will drop to her knees at the door and start sucking her nephew off right away... Where did you get that idea?

Anyways, as I said in my original post - we simply don't know. That ratio is just my personal guess, we'll find out what it is exactly only when MW3 comes out. :)

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
What game is your profile from? Is it Tales of Legendary Lust: Aphrodisia ?
Yes thats the game.
Its the main love interest from the game Meredith <3
She is rude and bitchy towards everyone in the game, but she is super sweet and loving towards the Main Character in the game Captain Hale.

Reactions: gdpe359

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
If Rebecca keeps her personality the same as Tentacular, she will also have trouble accepting to have sex with her nephew, but I prefer it that way, because it makes corruption more satisfying when they are with characters who have a sense of "right and wrong", unlike other characters like Jenny who are already bitches by nature, so scenes of corruption have no fun or sense in them.
Yes i understand you.... but i feel that rebecca is pretty deferent to the one of tentacular... rebecca in last scene she looks a real bitch with that smile and her naked huge tits ... but i hope that is not true

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Yes i understand you.... but i feel that rebecca is pretty deferent to the one of tentacular... rebecca in last scene she looks a real bitch with that smile and her naked huge tits ... but i hope that is not true
I know and I also had this impression, I also hope it is wrong.
Making Rebecca a whore right off the bat would be a huge waste.

Reactions: M0med27

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Jackerman himself has said that the new Rebecca will be 90% the same as the one from Tentacular. Any changes to her character will be small developments which he had in mind even for Tentacular but couldn't implement due to budget/time constraints, as well as the arcade nature of the game.

So don't worry - there will be no drastic changes making her a cheap slut. ;)

5.00 star(s) 19 Votes