Collection - Video - Jackerman Collection [2024-02-12] [Jackerman]

1. 5.00 star(s)

plan r

One of the best 3dCG content creators! Animation is lacking, but almost not needed. Animated loop scenes don't seem too tedious. Lots of content to collect and a nice selection of ladies. Stories and themes are not for every adult reader, but delivers special kinks for that certain and specific viewer. Read tags before collecting. You have been warned! "So just chill, 'til the next episode..."
  2. 5.00 star(s)

darthdingo

God, I love this dude's content. I don't think there's a single one of these animations I haven't liked in some way. The size and proportions of the women are just (chef's kiss). I hope they make content for a long time.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Lapdumb

Jackerman is in short the God of 3D Cultured Art. No matter the Jiggle or the Physics just in generel, animation, settings, Chars. and the List goes on... In short everything that comes from Jackerman is pure Gold.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

This is 6 out of 5 work here and I ain't saying that in no lightly wishy washy bullshit way.

High detail. Damn great quality all around professional grade. Excellent voice acting if that is big thing for ya. Some non beast too in there
  5. 5.00 star(s)

CrimsonDevil

Top quality animation, just a joy to watch. Wasn't the biggest fan of bestiality (used to be a huge turn off) but the girls are so hot that I don't even care.
    In fact I'd argue bestiality are his best works!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

futaldona

Quality content! Even though it is as niche as all sorts of beasts stuffing their lovers with what best they have, it is still brilliant and fapulous!
    Absolute must-have for all the fans of hardcore 3D mindblowing animations :)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

qgtc00

nice great video

warm my bro every night

lead me find this is 《Mother's Warmth》
    the best incest 3d ever
    but only two chapter i got
    hope to watch more
    mother incest the best
    hope add sister
    sister and mom my favourite
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Requiem131

One of the best animators out there in my opinion. High quality productions in both animations, audio and length and even story-wise specially in the longest ones. Fetishes may be a bit extreme for some (there's more than a few I don't dig personally), but the quality in which they are made are undeniable.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

W-boi

God tier animation. The amount of care, effort and attention to detail put into each month is unparalleled. With this next month being a Catwoman animation, I think we’re about to see our best animation yet!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Radagastt

@Jackerman great videos... although not a beastiality fan..but with mother warmth u have got yourself a patreon....not going to judge you on beastiality..but would love more content like mother's warmth from you in the future...
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Unknown_Beta

5 stars for consistency!

Seriously Jackerman sets deadlines and MEETS them. He puts out new content monthly like clockwork. Regardless of the quality of his work -- which is super high mind you -- his work ethic alone puts him head and shoulders above 99% of Devs; he's standing atop the mountain with the likes of NLT Media.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

a really good collection of animations, if its your niche youll definitely enjoy. Oh I need to have 200 characters? The fils have great production quality which only gets better and better with each new film. Worth supporting if you like their content
  13. 5.00 star(s)

I rape mommy's

Wow wow .....wow...
    Omg....
    This is the best 3d animation i ever saw in life
    All are so good
    Clips are short but i know how hard is to develop like this
    But in that short 3-4 mins are fappable!!!!
    Every fucking video is fap material
    My fav is mother's warmth i excepted a sleepsex penetrating and also there is no continuation for chapter 2
    That's kinda disappointed but your works makes me so hot so yeah for that i wont reduce 1 star if i reduce there is no justice
    So yeah it's a 5 star always
    And all 4k videos are extremely good.
    So fucking good man
    I don't how come i never heard of this marvelous creation
    Keep doing your work to next level dev and also i support you for this marvelous creation
    You deserved it.....
  14. 5.00 star(s)

libertypics

These are good. Really good. The dude also made an amazing game. So 5 stars for these and 5 stars for this artist / developer in general. May he make many more of these. And a sequel to his game. And basically just keep doing an awesome job. So far he hasn't just earned 5's, he's set one of the pillars other 5's must stand up next to and be compared.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

Such fantastic animations! Jackerman is an incredible artist. I'll make sure to play his game, but the videos alone are already proof of his incredible skills. Even though bestiality is not really my thing, his art makes it all quite interesting.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

gekk0z

Jackerman is getting better and better with each release. The VA is much better in this latest "month 6" release. Great production quality improvement so far. Top notch work. The facial expressions are very good.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Goldspark1

First, I have to say I am a big fan of women with large assets. So this might be influencing my five star rating.

I really enjoyed Jackerman’s other work, Tentacular. It was a fun game with sexy characters that are seduced and screwed in a lot of unique ways.

Back to these animations, there is something here for everybody. If you don’t like animal/f sex, then there are just as sexy other animations Jackerman has.

Though so far, my absolute favorite animation is his latest, Mothers Warmth. This animation has everything that makes a great sex scene.

First the environment. The environment in the background is gorgeous. Yet the camera never gets too distracted with the real beauty, the mom.

Really enjoyed the beginning where she bends down to clean up MC’s room. It feels organic and sexy her showing off her ass.

And while this goes unnoticed, thank you for having the MC not talk. Not only does this allow the audience to more easily project on to him, the more observant of us can figure out what he is planning based on where his eyes are looking and the expression on his face and placement of his hands.

Really enjoyed the design of the mother. As stated earlier, I love big breasted characters. Seeing their giant assets jiggle. And the mother has ass and tits in spades. Even her lips, which is something mostly ignored by me, stood out at just how nice and puffy they looked. Made to great use in the last scene.

The mom has a great voice. If she is spoken by a real person or by some program, I do not know. All I know is that she is sexy to listen too. Every word is just oozing sexy. When the MC smacks her ass, you can hear her release a moan as she turns over. And later in the animation, you hear the mother moaning softly as the MC feeds his cock to her mouth. Not only is this sexy, but also shows that the mother is subconsciously enjoying this.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

BigMike240

Great quality vary fappable not the longest video's but gets straight to the action so far two downloads as I'm writing this 1) with 3 smaller but top action quality clips with cowgirls, one christmas theme and the last Aliens I think? then the second download has a sexy 10 min clip with a Smoken Milf .
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Ooh

Didnt have the time or the patience to sit through Tentacular but luckily their is a thread with only animations. I entered the thread for the Tentacular animations and was blown away by Mother's Warmth. Wish more and more of the game developers started to make daz asset movies. Doesnt have to be fullly voiced just fully animated with the same models. I hope this is the next evolution in these type of games with the option to still chose to play the game.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Azum

I have been in this community for a few years now. This is my first review. Jackerman is, to me, known for his stellar game "Tentacular". I loved the animations in that game (albeit some of them were a bit short) and the body proportions hit me where I live. Also, I was pleasantly surprised by my lack of contempt for beastiality. It has never been a favorite, but it just worked well with his format. Now I am very excited to learn Jackerman is using his talents to give us a hopefully long animation. Keep doing what you love, and we'll keep loving what you do.