RPGM - Abandoned - Jack's Big Adventure [v0.5.1] [GelonG]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Kourosh

I'll try to make short and to the point, I've already wasted enough time on this game.
    Pros :
    Nothing actually. you can consider the renders OK and that's it.
    Cons :
    The story is ridiculous, repetitive and not well-written. A boring hero that turns all the women into whores just by meeting them, no corruption needed. Characters have no personality or taste whatsoever.
    The map is specifically designed to waste your time, redundantly big and hard to navigate.
    The quest tab is not useful and is very confusing. it doesn't give you no clues. most of the times you have no idea what to do or where to go.
    A lot of characters are poorly designed and when the MC has sex with them, not only I didn't find it arousing but I found them repulsive, Like the cat-girl that looks like a zebra. (some might think differently)
    The time system is broken, in the game I played for 6-7 days but the timer was stuck on day 2.
    and lot's of bugs like when you finish a quest but the character still wants you to finish the quest, or you haven't had sex with a character yet she talks to you about how you impregnated her and so on ...
    In conclusion, after playing for 4 hours and getting to a dead-end and for all the reasons I mentioned above I gave it 1 star, Nothing less than the game deserves.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 185293

Overall rating: good/
    Renders: 4.5/5 on average, the dev clearly improves as he makes more of them. The dev caters to my fetishes so that's awesome.
    Story: makes sense, is reasonably fast-paced, but could use a bit of stylistic cleanup. English is clearly the dev's second language and many phrases sound awkward when translated into English. Sill it's not as bad as some others. 3.5/5
    Technical quality: my biggest grudge. The game is too large for the modest amount of content there is now, renders and screens can take forever to load and text does not always display with the picture. On the bright side, it hasn't crashed itself or my system. 2.5/5.
    Overall rating: 3.5.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Dee Dragon

Pretty nice story with rewarding scenes. Normally I get bored very quickly with RPGM games and all the running around they have you do with an image or two as a reward, but this managed to keep my attention throughout with the balance between combat, errands, and big breasted harem girl scenes.

Okay, granted, no real big sex scenes yet (as of v0.4), but I suspect we will get one (or five!) with the next update/release. Still, some excellent smut so far! Make out sessions, heavy petting, some oral, lesbian sex, plenty of suggestive content and sexually charged humor. Don't be dismayed, just be patient!

I have two criticisms regarding this title:
    1. Despite the few choices in dialogue that the player is allowed to choose for the MC so far, it is still quite linear. No matter the choice in dialogue you pick, the game is still going to move in the same direction without any consequences felt by the player other than watching/getting a follow-up scene or not watching/getting a follow-up scene. I wish there could be some sort of "Affection" stat for each of the girls that could be effected by the MC's responses and the girls could respond accordingly. Possibly a Charm stat or Good/Evil scale that could correspond and be weighted with the girls' Affection stat.
    2. The combat scales (what feels like to me) on a 1:1 so the combat never gets any easier despite your grinding certain enemies over and over. The enemy's HP and damage should be static and not scale along with the MC's level. It actually felt like I was making the enemies more powerful every time I leveled up which frustrated me a fair bit. (I wrote this before reading the developer's notes in the walkthrough. At least it confirmed my suspicion about the enemies scaling 1:1 with the MC. Not sure why this was done on purpose. Hopefully we can see enemies with static stats in subsequent ((post v0.4)) releases.)
    Still, despite my criticisms, I am very hopeful for this title and am looking forward to seeing more from it in the future!
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Godkratos

No offense meant to the dev and his work, but I have to get this out of my chest.

What the hell is this? A joke? No it can't be, at least a joke is funny, but the game is not. I don't know what to say!

At first, I was happy to see a new fantasy game appear, but my happiness went away very quickly.

After less than an hour I have played the game completely through and what do I got? Nothing, absolutely nothing! There is NO sexual content in this game, NO sex, NO nudity, NOTHING. Not even a nipple!

But instead, here is what you get/do in this game:
    - 70% of the time, you are in a fight, defeating animals, goblins and orcs. Some of those fights can easily take over 5min, just hitting attack and specials over and over again.
    - 20% you are walking around the map
    - 10% you are reading text

THAT'S IT!
    That's all you do!
    There are no rewards, no erotic scenes at all.

I have never seen such a ridiculous state of an "erotic"-game. This is NOT an erotic game.

And to be fair, I decrypted the game after my playthrough, just in case I have missed something. But no, the above is all you get!

The rules on this site are clear. Only tags are allowed when they are already in the game. So why is there a masturbation-tag when there is absolutely nothing in the game.

I'm sorry to say this, but it was a complete waste of time!!!