Comics Collection Jag27 Collection [2024-04-07] [Jag27]

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
jag.png

Overview:
These are a collection of works by an artist commonly known as Jag27. He's also known as Otto Maddox and James Gibson. His 3D art has been around since 2002. He has earlier works in the form of drawings and books. Unlike many artists, his portraits of women can be very realistic. He's also really fascinated with space, history, pregnancy, aliens, and crafts some of the best comic stories I've seen. Since his split from CrazyXXX3DWorld, his loyal fanbase is well-known for NOT distributing his comics AT ALL so that's why they haven't been updated for years.​

Thread Updated:2024-04-07
Artist: Jag27/Otto Maddox/James Gibson
Censored: No
Resolution: Various
Language: English
Files: 37000+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download
- - -

024.jpg 034.jpg 041.jpg 002.jpg 018.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Tyvm :D

I need to learn all those fancy words someday, 'plumpers' Im like wtf? :)

Reactions: jumdaine

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yup. Not obese but not thin either. I use plump cuz it's more of a correct term that covers many of the girls he depicts. Some are obese, some are thin, but most are in-between so I use "plumpers" since it's technically more accurate.

Oh.. I went through it the last few days and found out that it's missing a few drawn comics. :( I know one had corrupted images and the other is just inexplicably gone. It was an awesome cartoon. It's like naked Superman but he has to fill you with his seed!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Added Cyberian Nation 1-8, Dark Harbor, Family 'Poke-Her' Night, Shadows of the Past 1-14 PDF, and The Coast 1-3

zumiezguy

May 29, 2017
thanks for uploading this goldmine, I love his artstyle work. You won't find saggier jigglier bellies anywhere else.

Reactions: gvout

Jake T

Jul 19, 2017
Hey all,, i tried to download the links as a zip and as the stuffit expander and after download and try to open file on my computer it came up with an error due to the archive being damaged?

Trinn87

Feb 28, 2018
I have always liked this artwork thanks for making it available. So hard to find some of these titles. Thanks again

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You're welcome.. but yeah you're not kidding about how hard it is to find some of those titles.
Added 2015 to title so we know at a glance what date it's up to.

Reactions: gvout

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Go a little at a time.. I've got to reupload some other comics so if someone can make a torrent?

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
FYI, the Mega is set up so that you can download individual comic series. You will probably need 7Zip to open them, and a relatively current version of it.

Right click on the comic series you want, mouse over download in the pop-up that opens, and choose standard download (since they're already zipped files). Chaperone series is largest at 1.3 Gig, so going one at a time shouldn't be a problem for anyone.

For me, having a queue of downloads ends up messing up in one way or another, so I suggest downloading 1 series at a time and letting it finish before starting another.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yup. Scarfer's right. I have noticed that many people who collect his works or are asking for it already have at least a few of his comics. So I set it up by series so you can just download what you don't have or whichever one you want. Keep in mind that his art isn't for everyone and some may only want the sci-fi themed comics and others may want the western-themed works.

Flaps'n'Paps

Jun 5, 2018
thanks muttdoggy!! Greatly appreciated. I am now after Dark Harbor and Dark Harbor: Rise of the Conglomerate. Not Dark Harbor with artwork by Andes Studio which is readily available.