Identify JAP Game NAME! HeLP me find this!

Ble3eding

Mar 2, 2018
Guys !
i have been looking for this game for ages ! i have played it atleast 2-4 years back lel and cant find it ANYWHERE ! cz i dont know its name !

Story:
From what i can remember, you are the only son in a family and you have an underage sister. your parents leave for a little holiday and ask you to take care of the house and the sister.
But you being the perv ... you start thinking from your penis and do some perverted shit. like peeping in the bathroom and eventually he uses aphrodisiacs and seduce her and takes her virginity .. which also gives him the bad ending of going to jail once the parents arrive.. so i am sure there is a diff route or two in there.

Gameplay.
so everyday you start in your room and you can do certain things like .. peep into the bathroom while the little one is taking a bath and getting out. i think there were timed things you could do before she caught you .. like take the towel away etc.. eventually the days go by and new things start adding up around the room to where i can peek in and get closer to her .. eventually .. i remember having the choice to semi rape her... gaddamm.. i know it sounds twisted... but its what got me off for some reason... i delelted the game after and completely forgot the name!
i wanted to try a diff route .. maybe a love route.. hence i am desperately looking ! So please give me names..

Its a Japanese game for sure...but i am also sure it was english translated too other wise i wouldnt have finished the game. The name of the game may have been something around the letter "K" " .. but dont let it get stuck in your head.. cz it may well be wrong ..

The art work is very bright and the walls and floor are almost bright with a faded yellow. The backgrounds are all 2d. the character however felt a little cg oriented so i am not sure if it was 3d.

I had to pass quite a bit of days to get to that last sex scene .. there were plenty things to do ..
i still remember when i was in the room ... his pc was towards our screen and the Brown door of his room was on the opposite wall right in the middle. it was a bron colored doorand we would be looking straight at it . all his pc and bed was on the left and right of the screen.

PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT !
I am willing toDONATE you money ! hahah

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I wouldn't post any images or links to games with lolis like that here, might get your thread removed. Don't know the game I'm afraid.

Reactions: Fantabaldu