Seeking Japanese 2D survival game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachooley

Jul 27, 2018
Hi there! Some time ago I've stumbled over some anime style survival game developed on Unity as far as I remember, it was called simply "Survival game". The main plot of the game is that main character shipwrecked on deserted island inhabited by aboriginal people and has to survive by crafting various items and slaying bosses. Now I was wondering about development progress and couldn't find it. What happend to that game?

Reactions: ghxdsg

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What happend to that game?
What happened here was is it got banned for the loli, just like BLACK MARKET did before it. The game thread quickly got removed, then eventually the translation request. It's made by E-made+ look for them but it's still not released (or even coming soon) yet.

Reactions: Pachooley

Pachooley

Jul 27, 2018
What happened here was is it got banned for the loli, just like BLACK MARKET did before it. The game thread quickly got removed, then eventually the translation request. It's made by E-made+ look for them but it's still not released (or even coming soon) yet.
Thanks a lot! Will look it up on internet. Though I don't remember any loli in it... Aboriginal children maybe?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Status
Not open for further replies.