Seeking Japanese game download sites

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Looking for sites to download recently released japanese games, RPGM and WOLF ones, not VNs. Usually look on Sukebei but some things arnt uploaded.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
(There are mostly VN games here but there are RPGMs too)

(uses premium link service. I suggest you use leech)
(uses premium link service. I suggest you use leech)

Thanks to these sites, you will find 90% of every game you are looking for.

Reactions: Magdragon

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Leech sites are sites that allow you to download premium links quickly. Premium services have low download speed, like 30 kilobytes. Downloading a file this way is like death. Leech sites unfortunately don't provide services for every premium links. You can usually find services for uploaded links on leech sites. If the game/comic you want to download is uploaded as an option on premium links, choose it and download it from leech sites.

Example leech sites:
- 500 mb limit for uploaded links, no ads, no waiting
- I don't know the limit for uploaded links. no ads but you wait a bit for the link to convert
- 1 gb limit for uploaded, you need to pass 5 ads

These sites also have service for other premium links. you can look. If you do a deep research, maybe you can find leech sites in frequently used premium links for keep2share, florenfile, rapidgator. Finding leech sites for these won't be as easy as uploaded.

It is also an option to download the files in this type of link while sleeping. It will probably be downloaded by morning lol

Avoidable27

Sep 14, 2021
Leech sites are sites that allow you to download premium links quickly. Premium services have low download speed, like 30 kilobytes. Downloading a file this way is like death. Leech sites unfortunately don't provide services for every premium links. You can usually find services for uploaded links on leech sites. If the game/comic you want to download is uploaded as an option on premium links, choose it and download it from leech sites.

Example leech sites:
- 500 mb limit for uploaded links, no ads, no waiting
- I don't know the limit for uploaded links. no ads but you wait a bit for the link to convert
- 1 gb limit for uploaded, you need to pass 5 ads

These sites also have service for other premium links. you can look. If you do a deep research, maybe you can find leech sites in frequently used premium links for keep2share, florenfile, rapidgator. Finding leech sites for these won't be as easy as uploaded.

It is also an option to download the files in this type of link while sleeping. It will probably be downloaded by morning lol
none of these sites can't leech premium rapidgator link

allura404

Nov 7, 2019

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
I can recommend as a service to leech premium links however it is a paid service which supports many hosts, Rapidgator too, so if you frequently download from links that utilize these premium hosts, then it's worth investing in such a service. If not, as mentioned already... Waiting doesn't seem too bad considering that it's a one time thing.

Reactions: allura404