Seeking japanese game with more CG

fitboy

May 8, 2018
the only thing that japanese games doing better than western games until now is the deep story

but most of japanese games based on words more than images and animation

so can anyone tell me the best japanese game that contain alot of images (CG)

and based on CG more than words ???

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Well one one 1 games have a lot of scenes ...

Reactions: Lyras88 and fitboy

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
boy are u in the wrong region of adult games kek normally you wont get many male protag games much alone a big ones in Japanese hentai game market .... but i can see the deep scoures of the internet for them

Reactions: Ononi and fitboy

fitboy

May 8, 2018
boy are u in the wrong region of adult games kek normally you wont get many male protag games much alone a big ones in Japanese hentai game market .... but i can see the deep scoures of the internet for them
i just like when i am the man in the game (i put myself as the main character)

i tried a lot whenever i play female protagonist game i don't want anyone in the game to fuck the girl i play with
so the adult game change to be survival game from boys want to have sex with my girl

i don't know why is that so i stick with (male protagonist)

Reactions: 2elbasha and shio0o

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is this a joke?

There are hundreds of male protag Japanese games on here. You seem to be focused on the shitty RPGM ones, spread your wings, the world is full of VN's that have awkward male protags that get nosebleeds when they see a bare breast.

fitboy

May 8, 2018
Is this a joke?

There are hundreds of male protag Japanese games on here. You seem to be focused on the shitty RPGM ones, spread your wings, the world is full of VN's that have awkward male protags that get nosebleeds when they see a bare breast.
any suggestion ???

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
Monster Girl Quest has 220 + CG scenes and male protagonist, but i dont know if you are into monster girls lol

Reactions: fitboy