Seeking Japanese games where women get fucked by black men?

Medadrin

Mar 18, 2019
I was just wondering if there are any Japanese (not western) games where the women/girls get fucked by black men? Doesn't have to be the primary focus but I would love to see if you know any.

I remember one game where you played a schoolgirl who went wild during her summer vacation, you could even make her a gyaru, and one of the endings involved her moving to America after being unable to resist black cock.

Tentacle-san

Jan 12, 2018
Well my entire library is full of games with a tentacle aspect, but if I remember correctly, Bitch Exorcist Rio 3 has the titular character get dumped on an island with tribal natives.

Reactions: GodOfAll

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I was just wondering if there are any Japanese (not western) games where the women/girls get fucked by black men? Doesn't have to be the primary focus but I would love to see if you know any.

I remember one game where you played a schoolgirl who went wild during her summer vacation, you could even make her a gyaru, and one of the endings involved her moving to America after being unable to resist black cock.
Check here and search the tags for Dark skinned characters

• Angry
Reactions: MooseMager