Seeking Japanese H-game Players, what games are the English crowd missing out on?

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I know there's a spectrum of acceptance and hate for Machine Translation on this forum.

But I'm becoming more and more aware of great Japanese games with minimal text/great playing experience on MTL or no translation at all. I tend to see this with Unity games or more action/H-combat oriented games due to less emphasis on dialogue but the diversity in everything is pretty crazy.

It makes me curious as to what gems I've missed out on throughout my years avoiding non-English H-games.
I'm a basic bitch tentacle/rape fan myself but I'm curious what games the Japanese H-game crowd favour that we don't see discussed too much around here.

Thanks!

Reactions: GoldenKouden

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Check out Kimochi.info for japanese games, sometimes games here get removed by the mods.

Pixel Art Japanese Games:
Summer -
Summer Memories
Succubus Affection
Indecency of Delta - Theres a series of this game
Frontier of Sister Indulgence - related to the Delta series
Succumate

Japanese Game non rpg maker
The Demon's Stele and the Dog Princess - uncensored and animated interactions

RPG Maker - there's so many rpg maker games that are mediocre but there are some nice ones out there.

Detective Girl of the Steam City - Tomboy Female protagonist and game is uncensored

Others: I dont know if these are actually japanese games to be honest
Quickie: A love Hotel Story -
H-Rescue
Hentai Asmodus

I might edit this and make some kind of master list because I hate forum page bloat. I do find many japanese games censored which is offputing to be honest
Well I'd definitely check out your master list and I'll check out the games you recommended here! Thanks!