Seeking Japanese hidden gems

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Almost every time I start up a Japanese game, I'm put off by cliches, lousy writing, awkward phrasing and one-dimensional characters who just exist to fulfill a pathetically unimaginative fantasy (goblin gangrape game #3586). But I know there are some where the stars align to at least give us something that a western player can enjoy reading. I'm looking for corruption-focused games, especially ones with no or avoidable rape. And it needs to have gameplay, so I expect mostly RPGM. Some examples that I actually liked:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-curse-of-kubel-v1-0-2-yasagure-kitsuenjyo-kagura-games.57559/
https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-makina-and-the-city-of-ruins-another-story-kagura-games.9662/
https://f95zone.to/threads/venus-blood-chimera-ninetail-dual-tail.11015/

Last edited:

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
Girl Knight Milk though its probably not what you're looking for bc theres a ton of non consent, its a hidden gem imo. has decent corruption and solid dress up options

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Akagami No Kishin
It's not on f95zone, alas, because of some small shota part of content - so is there a chance that you haven't played that? It already has a good official english translation as The Scarlet Demonslayer, and you can find it easily enough. There was some more old, fan-mtl translation, don't fall for it.
A bit especial thing for the guys with "emotionless" fetish about a powerful girl breaking bad, with a succubus ring changing her common sense. She's sucking power from getting seen when she's getting groped, etc. So, she's pretending to be coerced even though she can easily kill the guys. Or she pretends to be a "hotwife" of her subordinate in a village they're visiting. Ah, and the succubus ring allows her to hear the lustful thoughts of those who see her. And that's getting escalated.
And the gameplay is not grinding, thankfully.

And for sure you've played Knightess Whore?

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Akagami No Kishin
It's not on f95zone, alas, because of some small shota part of content - so is there a chance that you haven't played that? It already has a good official english translation as The Scarlet Demonslayer, and you can find it easily enough. There was some more old, fan-mtl translation, don't fall for it.
A bit especial thing for the guys with "emotionless" fetish about a powerful girl breaking bad, with a succubus ring changing her common sense. She's sucking power from getting seen when she's getting groped, etc. So, she's pretending to be coerced even though she can easily kill the guys. Or she pretends to be a "hotwife" of her subordinate in a village they're visiting. Ah, and the succubus ring allows her to hear the lustful thoughts of those who see her. And that's getting escalated.
And the gameplay is not grinding, thankfully.

And for sure you've played Knightess Whore?
I don't know either of these but I'll check them out, thanks.

gold_xperia

Jun 15, 2020
I quiet rather enjoyed - you play as an alien collecting women to make an intergalactic brothel. Unfortunately, I'm not sure a translation exists.