Seeking Japanese rpg turn based game about demon queen

Kbm0004

May 2, 2020
As title said I am finding demon succubus queen who is gaining her power by lewding the world, start from a village. Think she has red hair maybe white? She has two followers, one female and one male. She has stone cold face like no emotion. Her male fellow take advantage of that by groping her. Her first quest was to go to village and start making people horny. with the male. They pretend to be married couple. He groped at her at in front of people, then they reset at local tavern and have sex while the old man is peeking at them. thats all i can remember, after that i deleted that game may be because of the crappy art . (Not Elise the Devil )

Divad333

Dec 13, 2021
Red Haired Demon!!!!!! She is not a demon, she is a person who fights with demons. And she is the strongest warrior. But people, an official, seals her power and to get it back she agrees to wear a ring that gives her some power back when she commits debauchery. There is something missing here, it has been removed

Kbm0004

May 2, 2020
Bro relax chill man aleast give me the title you didn't even give it. how do i check that is correct