Jarian Logan's intro to F95Zone! :)

Jarian Logan

Mar 28, 2020
Hello Everyone! :giggle: Im Jarian Logan, and im New Here! (Well Sort of...) im not exactly that new. I mean, ive had this profile for about a lil while an all. But im thinking that this is probably my very first [Post] on here! I really hope to make LOT's of New Friends on here, I do have a friend in Real Life who comes on here and we were talking about doing a Colaboration on a Videogame. Ive gotta say that I don't really have much experience with playing many Adult Themed Games, but from what other people have told me, im a Really Good Writer! And I Will [Prove] That in the Day's to Come. Thank You ALL For being so Graciously Kind enough to let me do my own personal "Intro" and I Love ALL you Guy's (And Girls) You are the BEST!!! Thanks and God Bless!!!!! :)

Jarian Logan

Mar 28, 2020
Hey there Maleficent, Cul, and Papa Ernie! Hey thank you for giving me Such a Nice and Warm Welcome to The Zone! Bigtime UP's to the F95Zone's Administrators for making THIS Place, a Great Home for ALL of Us who Truely Enjoy Adult XXX Gaming! Thanks again, and God Bless!!! :)

Jarian Logan

Mar 28, 2020
hahaha Omg! Thank You! My Friend! For saying I Seem Energetic, Yeah my friend is currently working on 3!!! Project's right now at the moment, geeeeez talk about your work effort! :):):):):):):)