VN - Ren'Py - Jason, Coming of Age [v0.9.2] [CoeurDeCochon]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Durhamlad

I am totally hooked! I love the story and the ability to adjust the pubic hair of the characters. I might have a bit of athing for a bush. I am really looking forward to more love interests becoming available.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Freki.g

Those like me who are tired of the usual plastic doll-style characters and representations of unrealistic genitalia will appreciate this project and for this aspect alone I rate it the highest even if the imaginative narrative, while still acceptable, does not do justice to the superlative art.

Diversification of characters by age and culture, possibility to customize pubic hair (for me a master for this type of finishing) make it really interesting and pleasant to follow even if you have to wait a bit to get the update.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

OkamiJ0ker

Great game, some of the best renders I've seen and I'm liking the story so far. Can't wait for the next update. Also, I named my character Damian... that became pretty ironic by the end of the chapter lol
  4. 5.00 star(s)

dzjaynus

This game is fantastic. The renders have a unique style, great lighting and camera angles. The story and writing have a nice flow to them.

The characters are well thought out and likable, and they look like real people. Don't get me wrong, I love triple D, super model phat ass mommies as much as the next guy, but somehow the LI's in Jason are perfect in their imperfection(the baker in particular, goddamn).

but what I like most is that the dev nails the visual aspect of a visual novel. don't tell, show.

I found myself looking out for tiny little details that enhanced the storytelling on more than one occasion. Especially that little reference near the end of the latest update? You'll know it when you see it.

Great job, dev!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

beaugooglin

Love this game. love that there are so many option, especially that you can keep the bush on the girls if you like. I like the vibe of the game, the girls re really sexy. Nice animations. I like that you can choose the type of relationship with the main character which is a sexy redhead.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

batpaise

The visual chara design is realistic (and beautiful), it's a concrete success.

The storylines and chara developpments are realistic, concrete pesonnality and different reaction could be find IRL.

I played it with pleasure and would advise about.

Thanks for the quality agreed for this beautiful game.

It's a total win and I will continue to play it for long and follow dev (it's a concrete investement to dev something so good and by some way, touching the reality of feeling desire).

It's uncommon and so notably pleasant to find someone according a deep investement to make beautiful things.

Thank you so much : )
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Knut Wuchtig

When you start playing a game, it gets you , or it didn't get you.
    This one gets me on the first minute. The characters are great and the writing is good. Same are complaining about the quality of the renders. I think they are great. All persons have a personality and are uniq and hot.
    Only point of critic: Updates are rare.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

ObsessivelyAroused

Short summary:

Some good ideas related to gameplay, writing is OK, but dogshit trash renders

Good Things

• some ok banter
    • nice soft music at the start
    • writing isn’t terrible

Bad points

• really dated bad renders
    • when MC is the best done character in the game, you know you have problems
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Dessolos

If I could do half stars I would rate this 3.5. To me this game seems closer to a 4 star game than a 3 so ill give it a 4.

I like what I see so far, from the looks of the renders to the realistic looks of the characters models. 2 of them are very cute Lexi and Alex. It's a bit to early to say but it looks like this game might have a decent amount of branching.

Tho the branching also a bit of a concern of mine because there seems to be a choice to decide to shave the LI pubic hair 4 different ways. Which would increase the amount of renders needed for sex animations down the road. It seems a bit overkill to me, but if the dev can pull it off that would be amazing as more choices are always welcomed.

Lexi seems to be the main LI of this game. It's uncertain if she is a forced LI or not to me for those that don't want to play her path. I like her tho so it doesn't bother me.

The only negative I have to say about this game so far is the MC seems to be one of the more pervy / creepy MC's ive played in awhile. I'm sure there is far worst. But with what amount of content there is already there is a good amount of peeking choices already.

The only other negative is the LI seem to be just as pervy as the MC, they seem to like him for no real reason other than he is the MC. The only LI that has a reasonable reason for liking the MC so far is Lexi and maybe her sister.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Manotic

Super great, and also hilarious. Love this game. In particular, the customization of pubic hair and the attractiveness of the models are real stand outs for the genre! I'm excited to see where development goes for this game We will be watching your career with great interest...
  11. 5.00 star(s)

z3smut

The only thing wrong with it is that I found it too early!
    Lexi is great, love all the panty play! More of that please!
    Alex is also 11/10 perfect bigender royalty :love:
    Looking forward to whatever comes next!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

krisalex23

it is a amazing game and fun. i really palying it. i look foward to the finish product. i like play more than one timme. i dont get bored i when i play it.
    its sound good and cool choice you can chosse ind the game. i really love the game
  13. 5.00 star(s)

reinko06

Well... i just finished the first episode and it was just totally awesome and unexpected, really good experience so far, i feel like i truly lived something special, the attention to detail was just out of his categorie, reminded me of my first playthrough of "Summer's gone" and it's for that kind of game that i continue to search in the avn type, thanks coeur de cochon for this little journey, keep up the great work.

(ps: fellow français)
  14. 2.00 star(s)

fobington

The game starts interesting, subtle superpower introduction. The models are really nice and realistic and sexy bodies, especially the love interests. The choices are placed good.

After moving in it slowly is getting weirder and the writings quality drops. I got the feeling the dev is trying to push the LI progress forcefully.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    I had to quit after that scene. I still recommend playing it, it is just my opinion. I guess almost 100 reviews and more than 4 starts means, it's just not my cup of tea.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

prawnstar700

This is a review of my whole experience with this game, starting with the good - renders, story, breadth of LIs and customization are interesting. Overall, had great potential.

So why 3 stars: to remind myself in several years time that I shouldn't waste time playing it again because the dev is focused on too many things that doesn't further the main story such as how much genital grooming for the XX number of LIs this will end up having.

Seen it too many times across this site; overly ambitious dev, trying to please varied audience, without realising it's simple math. Each new feature adds exponential difficulty (i.e. LIs multiplied by pubic grooming multiplied by branches) to completing the game down the road.

Not much corn for a corn game, hence the 3 stars; goes back to focus and progress. Hope I'm wrong about this.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Munardy

Among the best ever. I usually refrain from giving anything above 4 stars, rounding 4,5 down to 4... But this time the 5 star is not rounded up. Engaging, models are good looking without being uncanny valley flawless.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

NONO3D

A magnificent and superb game! I give it 5 stars and highly recommend it, it will change you from all the crap we see lying around everywhere. An original and brilliant story that always makes you want to know more. An excellent musical choice. Very good dialogues, character customization choices that I have never seen elsewhere. And above all, magnificent images with impeccable renderings and surprising realism. Let's also not forget the multilingual coast which allows many people not to be left at the side of the road. My congratulations to the creator for the work provided. Can't wait to follow the rest of Jason's adventures and perhaps one day find itself on sale on Steam.
    ---------------
    Un magnifique et superbe jeux ! Je lui donne 5 étoiles et le recommande fortement, ça vous changera de tous les navets que l'on vois trainer un peu partout. Une histoire originale et géniale qui donne envie d'en savoir plus en permance. Un choix musical excellent. De très bons dialogues, des choix de personalisations de personnages que je n'ai jamais vue ailleurs. Et surtout de magnifiques images avec des rendus irréprochables et d'un réalisme surprenant. N'oublions pas non plus le côte multilangues qui permet à de nombreuses personnes de ne pas rester au bord de la route. Mes félicitations au créateur pour le travail fourni. Trop hâte de suivre la suite des aventures de Jason et peut-être un jour de se retrouver en vente sur Steam.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

horndog2991

the game is actually really good, some slow updates but well worth the wait. the graphic quality is excellent the options available are plenty. the girls you can chose are more then enough with a great range of diversity both is physics, mentalities and styles (never forget about age too). overall the game is really good quality.
  19. 1.00 star(s)

Ted Danson

The game starts off good, but goes downhill after what I'd consider the prologue of the game with the initial move in.

The scope of the game is just too big. There are too many characters to be having days unfold the way they do. There is so much extraneous plot and different POVs that are unnecessary.

This game is several years in already and there isn't enough content there for the very first character that you can have as a love interest.

Instead of building on existing characters and relationships, like many games before it, this game just keeps piling the characters and plot on.

At this rate unless you are into absolutely every character there's just not enough there and I can't see any of the individual relationships having enough content and a satisfying ending.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Demnor

I am very happy to have found and tried this game. I was apprehensive, the title suggested a shota type game (shota is not my thing), but finally I decided to try it out, and I was blown away!

Wow what a beautiful game! and what gorgeous and diverse girls/women for us to engage with in the game. And to top that, the creator allows us all to choose freely how each girl should shave or keep her pubic hair (and has been hinting on armpit hair too). As hairy women attract me, I very much applaud this choice.

Great art work, great characters and a great basic story. (I am yet undecided about the occult/supernatural story elements that have been more and more unveiled). If CoeurDeCochon (aka the creator) keeps up the updates and the same quality of writing I am sure this will be one of the Best VNs I have ever played.

This game is good enough it made me sign on as a subscriber at SubscribeStar, thus I rate it a 5 out of 5, try it I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

(This rating is based on v.0.9.2)