EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner_1200x400_kofi.jpg

Overview:
In this game, you’ll play as 25-year-old Jason, a young man just getting started in life. While “adulting”, Jason will embark upon a perilous adventure, accompanied by his longtime friends.

The story begins in the summer of 2021. It’s an important inflection point for Jason, as he moves into his first apartment and is poised to kick off his career at a small local newspaper as a computer technician.

A friend’s little sister seems to be showing a sudden interest in him…how far will it go? Of course, the same could be said for all the ladies he encounters in the neighborhood…and at the office! Where is this sudden power of chick-magnetism coming from? What’s Jason’s secret? I bet you’d want a piece of that action!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please recall the General Rules, this is an English forum.
All posts (and reviews) must be in English or at least accompanied by an English translation.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-30
Release Date: 2023-12-30
Developer: CoeurDeCochon - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.1
Language: French, English, German, Italian and Russian.

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Sigs:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Multi-Unlocker*

04.JPG Prologue_s01_02.jpg Prologue_s02_01.jpg main_menu02.jpg DemoProstituée.JPG 05.JPG main_menu01.jpg main_menu04.jpg Bonus01_S01_21_a.png main_menu03.jpg Ep01_S01_51.jpg Ep01_S02_23.jpg 06.JPG 01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
« Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers »
;)

Last edited:

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
Dev notes Can I participate in the realization of the game?
his is the power of being a patron. Jason’s story is not frozen in stone, it is bound to evolve over time. In addition to supporting the development of the game, your opinions in future scenario choices will be taken into account in order to forge the story as you wish .

It seems the story will move based on the patrons .That is never a good sign for a VN , the dev should follow his / her own story for this game .
It would be nice to know planned tags before starting the game .

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
his is the power of being a patron. Jason’s story is not frozen in stone, it is bound to evolve over time. In addition to supporting the development of the game, your opinions in future scenario choices will be taken into account in order to forge the story as you wish .

It seems the story will move based on the patrons .That is never a good sign for a VN , the dev should follow his / her own story for this game .
I agree. Just going by the screens, looks like it's going to be a cuck-fest. I'm going to pass for now.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Nice renders.. actually thought it was cool seeing braces for a changeup. Understandably the english needs a proofreader.. not all frenchies are dual language :) The idea behind the story seems pretty good although we haven't done much besides the move. Have to say I'm looking forward to this one just based on the realistic models the Dev has so far. Take us to the promised land Coeur2Cochon

Reactions: Marcus800

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020

I remember Homer Simpson when he designs a Car

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes