[S>Programmer] Unpaid Java programmer looking for help and learnto make a game.... or team up!

ThiccLoverr

Jul 20, 2022
Hey guys,I am new here and a student Programming too, looking for learn to make games in Java . i am not native english speaker, but i can adatp with the power of google translator!!!

actually i am learning to do a game with Libgdx, if anyother have experience or is willing to accept an apprentice

I would be more than happy to help. I'm still not able to make a complete game by myself but I'm starting to understand programming game aspects, and I would like to keep improving in this field. It would also be interesting if more people in the same situation would be interested in starting a project from scratch. Something simple to gain experience :D

Abood95

Nov 14, 2021
Hey guys,I am new here and a student Programming too, looking for learn to make games in Java . i am not native english speaker, but i can adatp with the power of google translator!!!

actually i am learning to do a game with Libgdx, if anyother have experience or is willing to accept an apprentice

I would be more than happy to help. I'm still not able to make a complete game by myself but I'm starting to understand programming game aspects, and I would like to keep improving in this field. It would also be interesting if more people in the same situation would be interested in starting a project from scratch. Something simple to gain experience :D
Hey there Im kinda in the same situation with you if you want we can talk more :)