VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Jealousy [v0.9] [Captain Kitty]

1. 2.00 star(s)

MikesDK

This feels rushed just like the first game, and you can miss out on so many things if you dont do it just right.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just feels way to rushed and with 0 romance or passion you dont really feel anything for any of them once game is finised, poorly writen.

No music to give the scenes mood.

Only good thing is that the renders are decent.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

HunterSeeker

This game is just a myriad of non sequiturs strung together in a pathetic attempt to make a story. Nothing is really coherent as scenes happen with little to no context. The models look nice enough and that's really the only thing good about it.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

♂Brout&Minou♀

I hadn't rated "The engagement" thinking that "Jealousy" would gain some improvements... Someone compared this game to Swiss cheese, or rather, to the holes in it? Unfortunately, we are still a long way off. The graphics are pretty and the female models attractive. Side scenes, the characters are much too frozen. Facial expressions, especially in hot sequences, are non-existent. Dead fish on a market stall are sometimes more expressive. The animations are not bad, but too basic. The dialogues... Here there is a real problem. Grammar, spellings, conjugation, badly need a proofreading, but the vocabulary... Oh my god. I would be scared the day my girlfriend asks me to suck her... There are more vocabularies on a packet of pasta. What about onomatopoeia? Oohhh! Ahhh! Hugh! Mmm! and we've come full circle. The plot: In "The engagme", we see characters such as woody, Amy, Diane, Katy appear, who raise certain mysteries to be discovered in order to gather the pieces of the puzzle, and except for Woody who we see very quickly that he is only there to implement the legend of the famous BBC, we are only left with questions at the end, whether for Emily's dreams or Amy's memories. I thought I would find the continuation of these plots in "Jealousy", see some character development, and I only found more holes in the cheese. The choices: there are quite a few of them and indeed lead to different paths, but they are as stupid as the results they lead to, especially in the first opus "The Engagement" Emily the Mc's girlfriend who gets fucked by two guys in front him, for watching two pairs of buttocks, while she remains the faithful girlfriend while the Mc hunts the chicks. WHAT THE FUCK? The different paths. Those who played The Engagement certainly noticed that if they wanted some hot content, it was better to choose the NTR option, the Harem option having almost nothing. I mean a harem with two chicks, one of which wants to keep her virginity until she turns sixty.... In one ending, the Mc marries Suzie after four years, and the day of the night of wedding she is tired. Damn after four hours I freak out. I'm just kidding. In the end, the game is not detestable, but just boring to death, and the biggest problems remain the underdeveloped plot, and the dialogue more than monotonous
    3 stars because I believe the Dev can do much better
  4. 3.00 star(s)

abconline

The prequel to this game I found quite boring, but this one I had high hope for. From harem to ntr has to be my favorite build up for an ntr route. It was quite a disappointment. It was incomplete and it was bland. The sex, the characters are wooden (at this point expected if you have played this dev's other games). One of the most hilarious thing you will find while playing this game is the generous and monotonous usage of "oh..." in sex scenes. Apparently there will be an updated version of this down the line (?), not holding my breath for that one tho.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Rundmck

A decent addition to the gotta fuck em all genre. Pleasant enough one time readthrough. Renders are workmanlike. Generally inoffensive game and doesn't overstay it's welcome.
    Also, I might be tripping but think I saw the characters from My Future Wife in the cafe.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Angelray

This game has the same issue than the prequel: too short, and it shows because the ending is very rushed.

I'd loved to have morecontent.
    However, the girls are well designed and beautiful so it is not bad. Just disappointing rather.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

_Alexandru_

An improvement for sure

I played the prequel and I was dissapointed by many aspects so I just wanted to see how the dev evolves from one game to another. And I can see that he grew.

The story is still silly but much better then in the first game and given the involvement of the NTR it keep it at a believable level.

The girls are awesome and Emily is still my favourite
  8. 4.00 star(s)

cxx

nice game with good graphics and silly plot (which is necessary for game to actually work).

plenty of pretty girls and all can be fucked (depending path chosen), like said earlier plot is silly and has more holes than in swiss cheese but that's needed to make game to work.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Mwanted

I tried the game for the first time and was positively surprised. After reading that the start was going to be after the harem ending of the first I was skeptical and skipped it, but playing it (also thanks to the walkthrough mod by @JokerLeader ) I must say the cheating or ntr parts aren't too bad at all. It's sometimes difficult to find the path you want (it's often a mix of harem\romance choices and cheating ones after that) but it's just a minor inconvenience and I like the variety. Good job.
    For future games I'd try to get better at writing in english and try to streamline (make the consequences more clear) the plot, but that's 5 stars because I trust the author can get better.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Dreadnot

I like how this game gives the non-ntr route the same respect as the ntr route. In most ntr games the ntr route has every one of your "interests" getting taken by a rival immediately and the non-ntr route takes days/weeks/months of grinding until the protagonist gets any type of "reward".
  11. 1.00 star(s)

yanon1999

Good god is this game bad.

The only positive thing I could possibly say is the renders are decent.

Dialogue is just terrible, the plot is fragmented to the point of nonexistence, and the characters are the blandest I've seen to date. Not to mention everyone has like 2 facial expressions, both of which seem utterly dead.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

First of all you need to play the sequel game if you want to enjoy this one because Jealousy starts like you know the characters and their previous story. The main focus of this story is a love triangle which was interesting for me. NTR is optional but I turned on because I like it. Lewd scene animations are improved pretty much. Old characters are hot as well as new characters and I am curious where the story goes.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

John64

Decided to give it a try to make a first short review. The models are the same not only as in previous Engagement game, but Erodio game as well. And since I generally like those (especially MC's girlfriend) I'm ok with that. The game has 2 paths with different content, so not the kind of "choice": either you watch NTR or watch nothing at all. The plot is generic as well as the writing and there is not so much content so far, but still worth a try.