Others - Abandoned - Jenna's Virtual Life [v1.1] [FairyHataka]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Mercedes

Once again a piss simulator.
    Wake up, piss, get dressed, eat, piss, work until lunch break, eat, go to the office, continue working, piss, go home, shower, piss, sleep. This is the basic gameplay to not suddenly get 5 points on his urine counter by another action at some point and experience a gameover.

Weekends are extremely boring because there is nothing else to do. except shower, eat, sit on the bed and piss to skip 12h until you can sleep again.

Second game week. You get called into the office by the boss and harassed even though you haven't missed a single shift. Can only explain to me that the boss is pissed because of the many pee breaks.

What could be better (in my opinion)?
    - reduce the peeing scenes
    - provide for alternative actions in the free time. Getting up, working, sleeping is too little.
    - improve the graphics, they are very grainy, even more so for the small pictures, although the idea of two perspectives is quite good.
    - and allow more decisions. There are only two ways. Agree or disagree, but no intermediate steps.
    Give the boss a refusal or give him a blowjob. But if it takes 5 steps to undress, why can't she stop after step two?

All in all, I would only give the game 2 points in its current state.
    Better graphics, better daily routines and a bit more realism in the decisions would easily lift the game to 4 points.

Edit:
    I forgot to mention one very important point, as I only discovered it after the review.
    You can not save !!!

My recommendation, save the game until this point is shown as implemented in the changelog. Otherwise it is a waste of time.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)