Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
the game got boring because i couldn't got anywhere and when trying to complete the mom's quests, it didn't do anything.

Reyza Indra A

Sep 15, 2018
I haven't played this game, but I have played the previous game Foot of the Mountain, is there a scene with Melinda in this game, specifically in the Jens Dilemma game up to version 2.7

ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
I haven't played this game, but I have played the previous game Foot of the Mountain, is there a scene with Melinda in this game, specifically in the Jens Dilemma game up to version 2.7
Yes A Handful Are Present And In Chapter 3 I think there might be more scenes due to the nature of the mother changing

xanthras

Jan 4, 2018
In Chp 1, is it possible to get Jen to wear the bikini while she is washin dishes? the option is there to ask, but every time it says maybe i should ask her to wear a bikini

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Where are you stuck ?
at the beginning of part 1. I can't use the map. Also, it wanted me to talk to the aunt in the hall at 18:00 but, everytime I click the hall at that time, nothing happens. Was I supposed to keep calling the dad? I kept ignoring him because i didn't want him in the picture anymore, I want all the females to myself lol.

ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
Dude the thing is this game revolves around sharing and sharing and pimping your family and that aunt is Elaine who is friend of your mom plus the dad is also involved in the game sexually I don't this game is for you

Reactions: 88stanford88

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
at the beginning of part 1. I can't use the map. Also, it wanted me to talk to the aunt in the hall at 18:00 but, everytime I click the hall at that time, nothing happens. Was I supposed to keep calling the dad? I kept ignoring him because i didn't want him in the picture anymore, I want all the females to myself lol.
You will need to unlock the map, It will take 12 days.
on day 6 , go to the living Rm/Hall @ 15:00,
Talk to Rowen (Sis's friend) Research web page 6 times(Max 1 per day)
Then go to the living Rm/Hall @ 15:00, and talk to Rowen.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
You will need to unlock the map, It will take 12 days.
on day 6 , go to the living Rm/Hall @ 15:00,
Talk to Rowen (Sis's friend) Research web page 6 times(Max 1 per day)
Then go to the living Rm/Hall @ 15:00, and talk to Rowen.
too time consuming. Also, the guide should be more clear on all of this.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
too time consuming. Also, the guide should be more clear on all of this.
You're playing the wrong game then, this is all about doing things over and over until you start pulling your hair out. I been playing part one off and on for over a month and I still can't get to the end to find out why he gets kicked out in part 2.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch3 1.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 89 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
screenshot0020.png
Hi all,
If anyone wants it, Here is an copy of my "Gameplays-Jen's_Dilemma-3-[FS-v2(F)]" Gameplay.
Please use as a guide only,

IMPORTANT: Please note that this a "Fresh-Start" and I have used an "Unofficial Fix" to correct the "Study Bug"
Both "Incest patch" and "Study Bug" Fix included with Gameplay

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 63 Votes