Ren'Py - Jen's Dilemma [Ch. 3 v2.0] [SerialNumberComics]

1. 1.00 star(s)

DansProphet

The renders are average. The plot is bear boned and is hidden by a terrible and repetitive excuse of a free roam mode, which makes the entire experience an unfulfilling grindfest. Add to that a lack of a soundtrack and of likeable characters and you have a recipe for a frustrating gaming experience.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Cardinal_Sin

So is why some people dislike sandbox games? I only played a few including this one and boy does it feel like a chore. Upon searching about this Dev I found shockingly all of his games are like this. Here's what I found wrong or didn't like:

* The gameplay is really tasking and I'm not a fan of doing the same thing over and over again that's insane.

*I don't like the main character at all he seems like a giant dweeb. I got the hint that he's some kind of a smart pants whiz, but he acts like a moron.

*The characters are so-so. The Mom or whoever she is seems to act like bitchy all the time, the Sister or whoever she's supposed to be acts like she doesn't wanna be bothered with the main character also.

*There seems to be vouyer stuff I don't know if the dweeb gets any action himself, probably not but he sure likes to watch.

*The Renders are so--so as well, not bad or anything but I'm not impressed either. They're mediocre compared to what I've seen.

*Not much of a interesting story either.

This game was very bland to me not to mention the patience one must obtain to constantly click on things over and over again for minimum reward. I wouldn't recommend this at all.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Spirit Detective

1/5 stars Story

1/5 stars Gameplay

2/5 Renders

More of the same thing from this Dev, there's no growth and development in his games whatsoever. Just passable content.

Mediocre models, he's even using some from his last project but in a different role. He's also obsessed with sandbox games which are almost always bad. I give up.