cooperz

Dec 10, 2021
The first scene where the Mc and Jenny have a standing 69 I think is during girls night where you have two options 1. Push her head down for a blowjob something and 2. Let her do what she wants. I guess by choosing the first option unlocks this scene maybe.
no bro, did'nt find the scene on girlnight pics too

69 is not with "Push her head down" I believe it might have something to do with giving Jenny a massage.
working on it

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
This ... creation (or abomination of a game), has to get a proper walkthrough and be followed to the T ... as if you mess up (at least the last time I've played it) the experience was horrible, the days just goes on and on and no actual new things could happen if you mess up to do something at the exact time

Reactions: cece and zylanc19

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Serialnumber is a dev who just won't learn.
Every game there is the same criticism. The sandbox is done in an annoying way, the endless grind ruins any fun you can have in the game.
I even had a private messages exchange with him, back when I was still a patron years ago and even back then he acknowledged that this was the one criticism he kept on hearing again and again, and he told me he would make versions of his games which worked like a straight VN, once they are finished, and then he just never did.
Maybe he earns enough doing the games this way, but I can't help thinking he could be way more successful, if he doesn't insist on the annoying, repetitive gameplay. I know he lost me as a patron solely due to that.

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Jen's Dilemma[v13][SerialNumberComics]Crunched

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

swordicek

Jun 20, 2021
my Save

Threesome with Rowena on beach
Sex with Ashley on pool (when she watch sex scene rowena +her bf)
oral +vaginal with Ashley on beach
Sex with rowena at toalet
Sex with ashley(vaginal or anal)+elein, Jenny at night (Jenny only oral) (from old version)
oral+sex with rowena on call (call at 12:00)

There more sex scenes with Ashley for example (all scenes are new except what u can have sex with three girls)

1.60 star(s) 49 Votes