Mod Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News Gallery MOD [v0.65mab1] [asahibito]

lovehunt3r

Feb 27, 2021
for Mac os to play Win version, you need to update latest Ren'py launcher app 8.3.2 and copy mods as related instructions. works for me well

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.
Exception: Could not load from archive modgalasahibito/galscenesrelabel.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 455, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 359, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 854, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load from archive modgalasahibito/galscenesrelabel.rpyc.

Got this issue on android
I saw this type of error, not on android, when the renpy version of the game on android is not the same as the Win PC version. The bottom of that error output should have the renpy version. The one on PC is 7.8.2.

I developed on the PC and do not have capability to make it for other platforms.

• Sad
Reactions: Asakapaxxx

Asakapaxxx

Sep 14, 2023
I saw this type of error, not on android, when the renpy version of the game on android is not the same as the Win PC version. The bottom of that error output should have the renpy version. The one on PC is 7.8.2.

I developed on the PC and do not have capability to make it for other platforms.
Is there any bypass or sumthin i can do to make this mod work on android?

Jun 5, 2017
For joiplay users, try:
Follow this, install the latest Ren'py plugin. But before that, make sure there are no previous ren'py plugins installed. I just found out that i have the previous versions still installed after updating. There's no need to download and install the latest joiplay app, just the ren'py app.

*Edited for correction of typographical error*

Last edited:
Reactions: asahibito

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
For joiplay users, try:
Follow this, install the latest Renpy plugin. But before that, make sure there are no previous repnpy plugins installed. I just found out that i have the previous versions still install after updating. There's no need to download and install the latest joiplay app, just the renpy app.
Thank you both for the note about joiplay. I guess that is a good workaround for android users.