4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
So what the fuck was this sumbitch doing for the past year, that now he wants to add these changes. Dude has PHD in bullshitting and would make a good politician if he decides to change his field.
Surely we need to tweak some dialogues for the next months! Not sure why you are so negativ, everything is within expectations! And afterwards he needs to send The CONNOR to a hair stylist and some skin improvements!

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Surely we need to tweak some dialogues for the next months! Not sure why you are so negativ, everything is within expectations! And afterwards he needs to send The CONNOR to a hair stylist and some skin improvements!
Sorry sir, even if he waits The CONNOR return from a hair stylist and some skin improvements, he will still wait new Jessica the schoolgirl to graduate from UNI. :whistle::giggle:

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
View attachment 3556034

Development Blog #130
3 hours ago

Hi, everyone.

I had a bad start of the month, being sick for more than a week. Shitty stuff, but still an improvement over the last year's situation, so I take it as an improvement.

Thankfully all is good now and I'm back working. Been doing re-writing of the existing content. I've told you I want to change some stuff, add some details. I know it slows down the already late update, but it has to be done. It will be mostly subtle stuff here and there, because adding images is somehow tricky (more on that in a sec), but it will improve the context of Jessica's relationships and motivations. When the update is ready I'll add a summary of what the changes and additions are, so you don't have to go through the old content looking for the differences.

I wanted to modify some existing images and add some here and there, but it's a complex situation. I have all the individual scenes and animations saved, but due to changes throughout the various versions of DAZ Studio and Iray there are issues when trying to render an old scene, most prominently on the lighting. So I have to spend time adjusting and trying to match the lighting of the existing images if I want to add a new one in between. Which will be really hard, so I would most likely have to make a new lighting for the entire event and re-render everything from it. So for now I'll try to avoid adding or changing existing images. Maybe with time I can start re-rendering some stuff, but definitely not now.

That's it at the moment. Have fun and thanks for supporting my work.
Damn this guys immune system's strength rivals that of a baby

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes