4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
i want to see jessica play with tommy, and do some "naughty" things to him...
Play with Tommy and his cell's friend, a MMF made of young boys! Jessica that teach sex lessons to these boys is very exciting...
And i hope that Jessica and Conner return the favor to Christian with a MMF or a MMFF... Conner is worried of this thing? I wouldn't say so much… :)

Reactions: armion82 and LaPein

toxiccrackle

Jun 16, 2018
Bit of jump is file size, the android 0.15 download was around 150mb the new 0.20 is over 800mb, hopefully on the full version of 0.20 it gets smaller again

FeVi

Mar 10, 2019
Please someone help me! I have a problem, several scenes of the games are left with the green and pink color screen, impossible to see something, how can I solve this? Screenshot_2019-04-04-03-06-14.png

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
does anyone have save for this or how to get it ???????????
View attachment 275185
You need to get aroused with Heather during jogging. In day 3 you need to take phone, go home, tell the truth. In day 5 continue kissing Heather and then you get your threesome ;)
There's a walkthrough (spreadsheet) in the first page if you are missing something else.

Reactions: MrAhmed

MrAhmed

Oct 29, 2018
You need to get aroused with Heather during jogging. In day 3 you need to take phone, go home, tell the truth. In day 5 continue kissing Heather and then you get your threesome ;)
There's a walkthrough (spreadsheet) in the first page if you are missing something else.
thanks i did it

Alan1986

Apr 17, 2018
Take a look at the spreadsheet (walkthrough), there are several or many direct roads ended nowhere. Am I playing a one-way street game one ending? I am getting tired of watching the MC repeatedly having sex with her boyfriend. It's getting cold!

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Take a look at the spreadsheet (walkthrough), there are several or many direct roads ended nowhere. Am I playing a one-way street game one ending? I am getting tired of watching the MC repeatedly having sex with her boyfriend. It's getting cold!
You're not the only one ! I don't like MC fucking with boyfriend every update, it's enough for me to see them fuck once or twice during the early version or at the demo of the game, but after that it would be better for MC to start being adventurous and try other dicks

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes