4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I would recommend waiting a little longer for the full update.This is very short.The graphics are nice and all,but story and content wise...not too much.

As for scenes with Mr.Parker,I think we need to wait for the full one.

The renders of the MC is driving me mad.She is extremely beautiful.Good job @stoper !

Can't wait for the next one to see how it all works out.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.20 Alpha!

PC (260MB): - - - -
Mac (251MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Oh for fuck's sake. Another stupid replay.
I know sometimes it's unavoidable, but what irks me is that half the time the devs are just not good enough in using ren'py to avoid it.

And no, I'm neither, but there are people on the board who are and there's even a guide explaining how to avoid some of the common problems, posted somewhere in the forums.
THat should be like required reading for all ren'py developers.

Reactions: MrJ

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Srsly game development sucks.. 2 min update with what? no new content at all.. all we got is some pointles scenes with old guy.. for like 30 sec! rly -,- game is good tho.. + there are some nice animations but they are old old old.. .. yet.. nothing new around protag..

LaPein

Sep 26, 2017
the update isnt even that short but i dont understand why it punishes the player for giving victor the hj that much, i mean you lose 2 out of 4 events and while it makes sense with david i dont understand why the old dude and the kid are not sitting on the street just because jessica gave a handjob to victor. did i miss something or will this be explained later?

Reactions: satoshi36

1ZeRat

Apr 19, 2018
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Poor mr Parker. Blue bals again. I feel bad for this fucker. We need a petition to get him laid. If the next time he does not get some action, I will help him :D.

Reactions: GreatBuddy

Bunta

May 6, 2018
I had the impression of being very short, but I'm not choosing all the game's relationship options, so it may just be my save that gave that impression

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes