4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think there will be only two scenes, in the hope that the second is not one in which conner and Jessica go to bed.
If you're talking about the Saturday-maybe.But scenes probably will be with her sister and mother.
I have the feeling that Conner will return when others are already in bed sleeping.

Reactions: WorldOfWonders

petrenko8

Jul 16, 2018

Unlocked
Artwork #11
Hi, everyone.
I made a few bonus wallpapers for you. As usual there are 16:9 and 21:9 versions (because ultrawide rules :p).
You can grab them from .
Enjoy it, and thanks for the support.

Stoper is really the best dev/artist. I'm happy to be his patreon.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder if Heather will invite Jessica to a strip club and that night there will be a challenge pole dance with striptease to win X$:)

asolikol

Oct 13, 2018
anyone have the animation extras care to share?:) went back to past pages seems nobody have posted it yet

Reactions: James009

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Development Blog #24

Hi, all.

Several people reported issues with the old saves when playing the Alpha version. Some saves won't load, other would load at a different point. I tried making some test, but I don't really know what is causing the issues. For now, if you're experiencing such problems, replaying the game from the beginning (or a working older save) seems to be the only solution.

Many people also missed half the content from the Alpha. Without spoiling anything, the choice during the event with Victor on Day 5, leads to different events later. There's also an event with Heather that depends on what happened during the evening dinner on Day 5. I'll update the walkthrough when the final version of the update is ready.
Speaking of the full update, I'm working hard on it. At the moment I'm not sure if I'll make it for the end of the month, or a week or two later.

I was wondering, do you want to see renders with the characters and outfits I prepare for the upcoming events, or you prefer to see everything in the game? Let me know.

Have fun, and thanks for the support.

Dec 30, 2017
So after reading page 111 - 121 of the feed. I'm here now typing my reviews and opinions.

So the first thing i'm goin' to say is, the last time i played this game was at the end of 0.10 that was around the end of 2018?? So i have no problem at the content.

The reason is my Laptop was broke and it wasn't fixed until now so i have no way on playing in privately. I did downloaded the game last april (1st week) but kept it stored in my phones storage. (PC compressed)

So earlier today, i finally decided to play the game on somebody else laptop secretly. I played the AWAM last update first since i have the save file then Started to play JOHN.

I really love this game since day 1 but i feel like i'm going to get bored replaying the whole game so i went back in this page to try to look for a save file.

At the end, i only got walkthroughs. Reading those walkthroughs make me feel amuse and excited. I restarted playing the game from day 1, i was so nervous following the walkthrough cause i'm afraid to miss a scene i never seen.

I really love GxG so it makes my heart really pound so fast everytime Jessica talks with a Girl. I carefully choosing options base on the walkthroughs.

At the end, I am really sattisfied and happy about the game.

The Jessica × Heather's last scene makes me want more so i thought about not giving HJ to the mechanic. I played, I thought that i will get the full scene but wait. FUCK YOU DAVID. David suddenly wants to meet. Hahahahahahahahah.. I'M REALLY PISSED WHEN HE CALLS
BUT OVERALL THIS GAME IS REALLY A TOP NOTCH.

The only scene i missed was Old Man groping Jessica at the end.

It's April 19 now. 2-4 Weeks before the next update. If the update will have sunday on it? I wish the game will end at Heather's House.

Heather is alone the whole weekend so they can stay at Heathers house after their date. I hope they'll have sex in their and end up sleeping in the bed together.
THAT WOULD BE THE BEST ENDING FOR ME AT THE NEXT UPDATE HEHEHE

and lastly, i'm looking forward for more eve and Blake scenes. ^_^ It's 4am here now so Goodnight ^________^

Reactions: Cedrog and stoper

umby

May 27, 2017

Development Blog #24

Hi, all.

Several people reported issues with the old saves when playing the Alpha version. Some saves won't load, other would load at a different point. I tried making some test, but I don't really know what is causing the issues. For now, if you're experiencing such problems, replaying the game from the beginning (or a working older save) seems to be the only solution.

Many people also missed half the content from the Alpha. Without spoiling anything, the choice during the event with Victor on Day 5, leads to different events later. There's also an event with Heather that depends on what happened during the evening dinner on Day 5. I'll update the walkthrough when the final version of the update is ready.
Speaking of the full update, I'm working hard on it. At the moment I'm not sure if I'll make it for the end of the month, or a week or two later.

I was wondering, do you want to see renders with the characters and outfits I prepare for the upcoming events, or you prefer to see everything in the game? Let me know.

Have fun, and thanks for the support.

So folks, surely this update will be as brief as the previous one. My prediction is that there will be only one scene when she returns home (on the street) and then another one still at home maybe with her mother. Then all to bed and off with another update for a Sunday that will unfortunately be very long for those who, like me, look forward to the Monday events in the game. Unfortunately there are no good premises as stated in the last post. There is one thing that I cannot completely justify, compared to the other updates it does not seem to me that jessica has changed a lot of dress so that it takes a long time to make the renderings of what comes from? from the play of light? from the contrast? If anyone here is more competent let me know because I really don't understand how it can take two months to update 200 render (maybe even less if I'm not mistaken). bye, see you soon.

Reactions: rateezy
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes