4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
the intern Tommy? probably a future update some months from now but yes i am hoping Jessica feels sorry for him at some point and gives him a handy or blowjob

Reactions: DrackDrap

LaPein

Sep 26, 2017
the intern Tommy? probably a future update some months from now but yes i am hoping Jessica feels sorry for him at some point and gives him a handy or blowjob
of course im not sure but i dont think he is talking about tommy but about kevin

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Hey after Easter we will get 0.20 full version:)Some sisters and mother reunion.And don't forget the date with Heather;)
it’s already after Easter ;) i’ve been holding off from playing the alpha but damn really hard to resist playing just so i can see what shenanigans Jess is up to next

Reactions: MrSIB

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
it’s already after Easter ;) i’ve been holding off from playing the alpha but damn really hard to resist playing just so i can see what shenanigans Jess is up to next
Well only for a small part of the world.For me Easter is this week.
The alpha in order to see al scenes you must reject Victor.That path I don't have it.Will wait for full 0.20.

Reactions: Alexkg and atlas114

petrenko8

Jul 16, 2018

"Hi, all.
A friend commissioned an image of Jessica in the Mayor's office. And I decided make a few more. It's not a preview of an upcoming scene, mind you.
You can see the images .
Enjoy it. And thanks for the support."

Stoper is the best.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
that’s too bad it’s not representative of a future scene because that would totally fit the story- mayor blackmails jess or will only exchange juicy news for sexual favors

Reactions: umby
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes