4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

asolikol

Oct 13, 2018
uff that artwork is hot, @stoper please use the outfit for future 'action' with the mayor

light colored office blouse is damn sexy, especially if it's semi-transparent because of her sweat:whistle:

umby

May 27, 2017

"Hi, all.
A friend commissioned an image of Jessica in the Mayor's office. And I decided make a few more. It's not a preview of an upcoming scene, mind you.
You can see the images .
Enjoy it. And thanks for the support."

Stoper is the best.
these photos (scene) are certainly worth more than the last update. sorry to be so strict but here Jessica turns out to be very exciting and surely strips off in a way she should have done during some scene in the game (like the mechanic). as far as I'm concerned it's the scene that missed the last update.

Reactions: kymico and Pollux

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017

"Hi, all.
A friend commissioned an image of Jessica in the Mayor's office. And I decided make a few more. It's not a preview of an upcoming scene, mind you.
You can see the images .

Stoper is the best.
I would certainly love to have this scene in the game.Sad.I hope the interview with the mayor is as hot as this on the scene.I like Jessie's dress.It looks very elegant and also looks very hot. I'd like to see the same outfit at the prospective interview scene with major.

Reactions: Pollux

Delabate

Feb 5, 2018

"Hi, all.
You can see the images .

Stoper is the best.
Dayum these images are sexy as hell, wow can't wait to see Jessica dressed like this, she's a goddess. I hope that this fat mayor will bang her like a slut!

It MUST be used for a future scene!
But the quality is really bad.

Without the app img was showing the screens in really poor Quality

Reactions: yandex

umby

May 27, 2017
update comig soon?
probably by mid-May, in my opinion the developer will have just completed the renderings, while it is likely that with dialogues he is still in the middle of the job if not less. For my part, I hope the game will focus on unexpected events in the city and leave the home environment where, in my opinion, the events are much more obvious and above all we have seen too many.

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
He could just skip Sunday/Saturday next time. Just write that she was chilling at home. I dont think it's really important to do every day.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
He could just skip Sunday/Saturday next time. Just write that she was chilling at home. I dont think it's really important to do every day.
You do realise that Sunday/Saturday are the best days for some family ruinion?Sister,mother.Also more time with neighbors.
And do not forget possible LARPing with Tommy and his pal.Jessica doing some cosplay will be awesome.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I could understand maybe skipping workdays if Jessica isn't meeting anyone that day and all she'll be doing is typing up an article or something similarly dull...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I could understand maybe skipping workdays if Jessica isn't meeting anyone that day and all she'll be doing is typing up an article or something similarly dull...
I doubt we will skipping a day soon.After all she have a deadline to deliver somehing.Probably she need to use her skills to persuade boss for more time:)

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes