4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
I hope we see Jessica's sister and/or mum get some action even if it doesn't involve Jessica.
One thing I hope they explore is Laura hearing Jessica and Conner having sex, that could be an interesting scene, if shown from Larua's perspective, or maybe like the scene in the ally where Jessica know's shes watching.

Reactions: Koulo077

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
One thing I hope they explore is Laura hearing Jessica and Conner having sex, that could be an interesting scene, if shown from Larua's perspective, or maybe like the scene in the ally where Jessica know's shes watching.
Jessica and Conner are doing the nasty; Laura sneaks up to their door and peeks inside; Jessica spots her and beckons her to join them; [fill in the scene(s) of your choice here].

Do I get a royalty for my contribution?

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
Or maybe She will be like Anna from Anna's Exciting Affection.
That's more likely, but even so I don't think she will fall that far.

It's made me realise though, in both games I really enjoy the relationship they are having with the older men, I hadn't made that connection before! :)

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
Sorry but Jessica is way more independent than all other famel MC we have.
She can decide what she like and she is one of the few that is actualty taking the initiative.
Independent? Not so much we control her life, also she is being slightly corrupted by Heather and possibly more characters in Future.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes